Gymnastics Bubnovsky for joints: adaptive and basic complex. The most effective exercises
For the treatment of joints and musculoskeletal problems, many resort to the help of drug therapy or surgery. An alternative method is Bubnovsky's unique gymnastics for joints. The doctor of medical sciences helps to return to a normal way of life even in the most neglected cases thanks to specially developed exercises for the restoration of the musculoskeletal system - kinesitherapy.
What is the essence of the method?
The main task of kinesitherapy is treatment with motion. A unique technique allows us to normalize the operation of all internal systems and organs without the intervention of traditional medicine, but only using our own human reserves and eliminating the main cause of problems with the spine and joints - hypodynamia. Adherents of such therapy became thousands of patients with various pathologies of the musculoskeletal system. The success of treatment directly depends on the desire of the patient himself.
Physical therapy has certain simple rules that the patient must observe, according to Dr. Bubnovsky. Improvement of the spine and joints gymnastics can be done without the use of tablets, ointments, injections, blockades and surgeries. In addition, kinesitherapy can help with the ailments of small pelvic organs, relieve the drug dependence in hypertension, diabetes, bronchial asthma. For each individual case, the development of an individual set of exercises is necessary, which should first be carried out under the clear guidance of the instructor.
Gymnastics Bubnovsky for beginners
Adaptive gymnastics is intended for those who decided to get rid of pains in the spine and joints with the help of the exercise course of Sergei Mikhailovich Bubnovsky. It allows you to prepare the body for more serious stresses.
To do this, perform the following actions:
- Sitting on the heels, you need to make some deep breaths and exhalations. During inspiration, you should raise yourself slightly and do circular movements with your hands, and on exhalation - take the starting position.
- Put your palms on your stomach, through tightly closed lips trying to pronounce the sound "pf".Such a breath is called purifying.
- A press should be prepared. To do this, you need to lie on your back, bend your knees, and your hands to lock in the lock and place behind your head. On an exhalation we lift a head and a trunk, trying to reach elbows to knees. At the inhalation we lower to the initial position.
- To perform the "half-bridge" exercise, you must keep the same position as for the press. Hands should be placed along the trunk. When inhaling, the pelvis should be raised( without sudden movements), and on exhalation - lowered.
- We get on all fours and do a tilt forward, bending arms in the elbows, and back.
- In the same position, you need to bend your back on exhalation up, and on inspiration - down. Breathing should be slow and calm.
Initially, Bubnovsky's gymnastics for beginners should be performed by a patient under the guidance of a trainer or rehabilitation physician trained in this program. It is important to control breathing, monitor your own well-being during the exercise.
Daily exercise will relieve the pain in such pathologies as arthritis, arthrosis, osteochondrosis, flat feet. Gymnastics Bubnovsky for the joints will forget about the need to take medications, which have a number of serious side effects on the body.
In order to achieve a positive result, you must regularly perform the exercises, starting with the minimum load. The number of repetitions of one action is 10-20 times. In this case, the action should not cause discomfort. Evaluate the therapeutic effect of physical education should not be earlier than 3 months.
Develop ankle and knee joints
Every morning, you should start with an easy gymnastics, which you can do while lying in bed. Bubnovsky advises starting with the development of the joints of the foot. To do this, it is enough to straighten your legs in a prone position and pull your socks towards yourself and yourself. It is necessary to perform 20 repetitions of this exercise and proceed to circular rotation of the foot.
To develop the knees in the morning will help Bubnovsky gymnastics. For joints, the following exercise will be helpful. Lying on your back you need to bend your knees and alternately straighten, pulling your toe on yourself. The heel must be stretched forward.
Exercises for the hip joint
Gymnastics Bubnovsky for pelvic joints involves the performance of exercises that favorably affect the musculoskeletal system and internal organs located in this area. To do this, you need to lie on your back to spread your legs to the sides and bend at the knees. You should alternately lower your knees between your legs and try to touch the floor. This will improve the flow in the pelvis after a night's sleep. Repeating the exercise 10-15 times, you can perform a "hem".At the completion of the development of the joint should bend the legs in the knees and pull them to the chest. In this case, it is necessary to touch the knees with your chin.
Bubnovsky: gymnastics for the spine
Back pain is now familiar to many people, and the main "merit" in this belongs to the sedentary lifestyle, which leads to hypotension( weakness) of the muscles. Kinesitherapy involves performing exercises on the simulator, which was also developed by the author of the technique. This allows you to remove the pain syndrome, restore mobility to joints and remove muscle tone. If all the rules are observed as a result of therapy, you can completely get rid of problems with the spine, which, it would seem, could only be resolved surgically, according to Bubnovsky.
Gymnastics for the spine, which is often called extreme rehabilitation, is used for protrusions, herniated discs, degenerative-dystrophic changes, osteochondrosis, scoliosis. The most effective exercises:
1) Sitting on the floor with legs outstretched forward, we begin walking on the buttocks. Hands should be bent at the elbows.
2) Now tear off the legs from the floor, bend them in the knees and perform a similar action.
3) We get on all fours and bend the back up and down on exhalation and inspiration, respectively.
4) Bubnovsky's gymnastics for joints also includes stretching exercises. From the position on all fours it is necessary to sit on the left leg, and pull the right back. The left arm should be pulled forward and slowly, without sudden movements, stretch the muscles, tilting the trunk.
Gymnastics Bubnovsky for the lumbar part helps to eliminate the pain during the exercises "scissors" and "bicycle".It is also advisable to swing your legs in a bent and straightened state.
Is it possible to do exercises with an intervertebral hernia?
Many patients were convinced that Bubnovsky's gymnastics with a hernia of the spine is the only way to save oneself from pain. Exercises help to strengthen the muscular corset, relax the spasm-damaged muscle, improve the blood supply to the problem area and stretch the spine.
The mode of performing the gymnastic complex and the exercises themselves should be selected by a specialist depending on the severity of the patient's condition.