The ability to see is a unique gift that nature has given us, and we certainly do not want to lose it. Therefore, almost every person sooner or later thinks about how to improve vision. Every day our eyes are exposed to a giant impact from the outside: televisions, computers, tablets. All this worsens the state of our vision and can even lead to blindness.
The first thing that all ophthalmologists recommend is to limit their time in front of screens, not to read books in bad light and, of course, to eat right. Products that improve vision, certainly will be found in your refrigerator, but you have no idea about their undisputed positive effects on the eyes.
- Broccoli cabbage, spinach and other green vegetables are very rich in zeaxanthin and lutein. These two substances are antioxidants that are incredibly useful to our eyes. Regular use of these products will minimize the risk of developing cataracts and destruction of the retina.
- Do not be lazy to walk in the summer in the woods, as well as berries such as blueberries and blueberries help to improve vision. Anthocyanins, which are found in large numbers in them, prevent the development of myopia. In addition, they well strengthen capillaries and improve brain function. Blueberries and blueberries need to be eaten not only in summer, but also in winter, and therefore they can be frozen, rolled into jars in their own juice or boiled jam. It is very useful to eat fresh carrots. Contained in it beta-carotene interferes with the development of cataracts.
If you care about your health, check your eyes with your doctor regularly. With the detected violations, the oculist can give you practical advice on how to improve vision. Exercises, specially designed for the eyes, can relieve tension and reduce the harm loads that we are constantly exposed to.
- Start with your eyes first clockwise and then against it. This can be done with both open and lowered eyelids.
- Look at the window to the farthest point, and then for a few seconds, focus your attention on a very close subject. And again, look your gaze into the distance.
- Often-blink often, and then close your eyes with your hands for a while.
You can do these simple exercises both at home and in the office. However, maximum concentration and regularity will be required, since it will improve vision only in the process of complex work on oneself.
And here are some more everyday tips:
- In the car, direct the airflow from the air conditioner down, but not at the eyes.
- Set the monitor at eye level or slightly below and at a distance of at least 50 centimeters.
- If there is no possibility to eat fresh vegetables and fruits, drink multivitamins sold in the pharmacy, with blueberry or blueberry extracts.
- Do not neglect the dark glasses if the sun is too bright in the street.
Now you know almost all the tips on how to improve your eyesight. Use them - and you will notice the difference.