"Narochanka", sanatorium in the Minsk region: medical profiles, accommodation and meals
Vacation spent in a sanatorium may not always be shone with amazing impressions, but it perfectly prepares the ground for active life. Belarus is one of the rare countries where the tranquility of citizens is maintained at the state level, where there is always the opportunity to improve, relax and relieve the nervous system from the tumultuous current of everyday life."Narochanka" is a sanatorium located not far from Minsk, where the natural conditions, infrastructure of the complex, personnel, medical services are focused on numerous holidaymakers and the provision of comfortable living conditions.
Sanatorium "Narochanka"( Belarus) is named after the lake near which it is located. In addition to a clean picturesque pond, the health resort invites you to spend time in the forest of the National Park "Naroch".In June 2016, the tourist complex "Naroch" received a license for the right to carry out medical activities, and the sanatorium of one of the oldest Belarusian recreation facilities was opened.
Narochanka( sanatorium) is open all year round. The number of places for a one-time settlement is 314 units. The territory occupies 17 hectares, where there is everything for a good rest. There are two buildings for the settlement, connected by warm transitions. In the main nine-story building there are rooms for living. The building №2 has four floors, a medical part and well-appointed rooms of different comfort categories. Also, for the guests are branches: hotel Narochanochka, a branch of the hotel Shvakshty, these facilities are at a distance from the main base. For those who want to enjoy the absence of neighbors, cottages are offered.
On the territory of the sanatorium there are sports grounds, hiking routes are laid, in winter skiing is available. For active recreation in summer there is a beach on the lake, an indoor pool is available all year round. Children's holiday is full of programs, entertainment, and, if necessary, and health-improving procedures. There is a tour service.
Sanatorium "Narochanka"( Minsk region) is focused on the provision of services for the following types of diseases:
- Diseases of the respiratory system.
- Diseases of the circulatory system.
- Diseases of the musculoskeletal, musculoskeletal, connective tissue diseases.
- Diseases of the metabolism and endocrine system( including obesity).
Sanatorium complex procedures include only health procedures, including treatment of ENT diseases.
The health-improving base of the health resort is equipped with modern technology, the personnel has a high professional qualification. The medical infrastructure offers procedures:
- LFK and mechanotherapy( gym, swimming pool).
- Saunas: infrared, "cedar barrel", etc.
- Light therapy: horizontal solarium, vertical turbosolarium, "Bioproton".
- Electrotherapy, ultrasound treatment, laser therapy.
- Vacuum therapy, pneumocompression therapy, ultraphonophoresis.
- Massages: SPA massage, hardware "Nuga-Best", vacuum "Fizovak-expert", vibromassage, manual zone.
- Keramo-turmanium warming mat, SPA wraps.
- Inhalatorium, oxygen cocktails, dietotherapy.
- Therapeutic applications: ozocerite, paraffin, therapeutic mud.
- Several types of therapeutic baths and showers, including dry carbon dioxide bath, bischofite baths.
- Cosmetic procedures, SPA capsule, phytotherapy.
"Narochanka"( sanatorium) invites vacationers to settle in well-equipped buildings or cottages. The number of rooms in the main building includes single and double rooms, cottages and apartments. In the main building there is a block arrangement, when a separate sanitary unit is provided for two separate rooms.
Rooms and cost of living( prices are in Russian rubles for 2016):
- Single room( block 2 + 1).Equipped with a single bed, extra bed - ottoman. The cost of living per person per day starts from 1590 rubles. A bathroom with a shower for two rooms.
- Double, one-room( block 2 + 1).The place for rest is equipped with separate single beds. The price for one person is from 1500 rubles.per day. The bathroom is designed for two rooms.
- Two-room suite for two, category "lux".Bathroom in the room( shower), balcony. The room has a double / single bed, extra space is provided in the living room( sofa with folding mechanism).The cost is from 1700 rubles.for one person.
- Two-room apartment of the category "apartment".There is a separate bathroom with shower and all necessary( slippers, bathrobe, hygiene products).In the bedroom there is a double bed, extra bed - a sofa in the living room, a balcony. The cost per person per day - from 2080 rubles.
- Apartment for two of three rooms. In the room there is a balcony, a double bed, a sofa bed( extra bed).The price is from 2000 rubles.per person per day.
All rooms are equipped for comfort and provide an electric kettle, refrigerator, TV, tea set.
"Narochanka"( sanatorium), fund for living in the building №2:
- "Standard" single. Furniture: bed, extra bed - arm-chair. The cost is from 1790 rubles.for one guest a day.
- "Standard" double. There are two single beds in the room, an extra bed is a chair-bed. The price for a room with one person is 1709 rubles.per day.
- "Junior Suite" one-room, double. There are two single beds. The cost - from 2260 rubles.per day.
- "Apartment" two-room for two. There is one double bed in this type of room. Increased comfort. Cost - from 3700 rubles.for one person a day.
In all rooms the bathroom is equipped with a shower cabin. The necessary furniture, a refrigerator, tea appliances and utensils, an electric kettle, a fridge, a TV are provided. In the rooms of the categories "junior suite" and "apartment" there is a safe.
The cottage village, which has Narochanka( sanatorium), works only during the warm period of the year, there is no heating in the houses.
- Two-room cottage for four people. In the house there is a living room, bedrooms. The kitchen is equipped with microwave, set of dishes, cutlery, refrigerator, electric kettle. The cost of living - from 1720 rubles.with one person.
- Double two-room house of a category "lux".The cost of living - from 1910 rubles.with one having a rest.
The houses are furnished with modern furniture, a bathroom with a shower, a kitchen equipped with home appliances. The rooms have a TV, wireless Internet, parking is available near the cottage.
Tours to Belarus, to the sanatorium "Narochanka" are realized with a full board, which means with meals. In the dining hall of the health resort there are professionals who are ready to cook any dish. On the recommendation of the attending physician and with the patient's consent, the individual customized menu can be adjusted in favor of a healthy diet.
On the territory of the health resort there is a bar with a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, desserts, light snacks and a rich tea card. Barbecue in the open air will help to create a home-like atmosphere, for this, the necessary equipment, appliances and utensils are available for rent.
Buying for yourself and your relatives trips to Belarus, to the sanatorium "Narochanka", you can be sure that the rest will be full. For a good mood, good spirits and body in the health resort provided maximum comfort:
- Indoor pool with children's area( jacuzzi, waterfall, length 25 meters, 12 tracks).
- Billiards, table tennis.
- Open and closed sports grounds.
- Open playground for tennis.
- Several tourist routes accompanied by experienced instructors.
- Sauna with access to the pool area( capacity up to 8 people at a time).
- Vertical solarium.
- SPA-zone( several programs aimed at solving cosmetology problems), beauty salon.
- Thermo-wrapping anti-cellulite, bischofite bath.
- Concert hall, dance floor, bar.
- Own equipped beach on the shore of Lake Naroch, a platform for barbecue and shish kebabs.
- Wi-fi, guarded parking for cars, payphone, rental of sports and tourist equipment.
- Children's service( playground, children's playroom during holidays with staff).
- Conference service( three rooms, equipment, discounts to corporate clients).
Health comes with good spirits. In the hours when there are no medical procedures, the guests of the sanatorium "Narochanka" can take advantage of the excursion service and visit the capital of Belarus Minsk with a sightseeing tour, get acquainted with the historical heritage of the Naroch region, pay tribute to the memory of the Khatyn tragedy and much more.
For the homebody there are opportunities within the complex: a cinema hall with an updated repertoire, dance evenings, cultural and entertainment program, competitions, etc. In addition, there is always the opportunity to devote time to the unique nature of the national park in which the sanatorium is located, wander through the paved-forest zone tracks and become saturated with silence.
In Belarus, a resort fee is required to pay, you can make it by arriving at a sanatorium. The amount is equivalent to one US dollar in Belarusian rubles at the rate of the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus.
Check-in time is 12:00, check-out time is 10:00 local time. For settlement documents are required: a sanatorium card, a passport, certificates for children under 14 years of age( vaccinations, epidemics).Children in the health resort are accepted from any age, medical procedures can be appointed from the age of three. Also, small children( up to 3 years old) live with their parents without additional payment, meals are paid separately.
Full board includes: three meals a day, the list of procedures is appointed upon arrival for a period of not less than 7 days. The sanatorium is located at the address: Minsk region, Myadel district, Naroch village, Tourist street, building 12А.
As the status of the sanatorium was received quite recently, most of the responses were left to the address of the Naroch Narodnik. According to the tourists, the greatest impression is made by the landscape, the lake, the pine forest and the stunning silence, almost forgotten by the inhabitants of megacities. A lot of good reviews are said about the technical and medical personnel. Positively evaluated the pool, a large number of opportunities for sports, hiking trails with different levels of complexity.
The evaluation of the food and the menu of the dining room received a large number of positive reviews, and almost as many negative ones. The menu is focused on dietary abstinence and healthy dishes. Many argue that the system of Soviet food has been preserved in the health resort, but many people are delighted with this fact, and some have despondency and rejection."Narochanka" is a sanatorium, reviews with a minus sign were put for the bad organization of leisure hours, a cultural program and a weak excursion service.