Symptoms of mastopathy
Mastopathy is a female breast disease characterized by tissue overgrowth. Both mammary glands are often affected. It is believed that the cause of the appearance of mastopathy is a hormonal imbalance in the female body. This may be a lack of a hormone progesterone or a large amount of the hormone estrogen.
The risk of developing the disease greatly increases if a woman:
- has not yet given birth,
- has not breastfed a child,
- has done several abortions,
- is often nervous and stressful,
- mother or sister have the same disease,
- does not lead sex life regularly,
- livesin an environmentally polluted area,
- suffers from liver, thyroid, obesity or diabetes.
According to statistics, about 35% of women between the ages of 20 and 45 suffer from mastopathy.
Symptoms of mastopathy
The most common of the manifestations of the disease is the pain in the mammary glands that appears before menstruation. But with mastopathy, it can occur much earlier. Also characteristic for this disease are small seals in the tissues of the mammary glands. Let's consider in detail the possible types and symptoms of mastopathy:
1. Nodal - characterized by seals in the form of nodules in the mammary glands, which are accompanied by sufficiently strong pains and uncomfortable sensations. They can give even to the shoulder blade, the axillary region, and also the shoulders. In addition, a woman may have an increase in lymph nodes, which can be very painful. In some cases, small discharge from the nipple is observed. In addition, pain in the mammary glands with nodal mastopathy continues both before and after the onset of menstruation.
2. Diffuse is divided into three types:
- The first diffuse type is characterized by seals and chest pain before menstruation. These symptoms are quite common in young girls.
- The second type is the consolidation of some areas in the mammary glands. They arise in various tissues of the female breast.
- As for the third species, small cysts appear in the chest.
It should be noted that there are also mixed species in which all the above symptoms of mastopathy manifest simultaneously.
How to determine mastopathy on your own?
It should be remembered that there are also hidden forms of this insidious disease, which is not manifested by any symptoms in almost 20% of women. Just this kind of mastopathy is difficult to detect. Therefore, it is best to see a doctor who will determine the presence of the disease.
If you are bothered for a long time by the pain in the mammary glands or you have found a small seal that resembles the symptoms of mastopathy, you should immediately contact a doctor. After all, timely treatment will save you from complications and ensure a quick recovery.
Traditional methods of treatment of mastopathy
A valerian root is considered to be a good tool that helps to effectively combat this disease. There are several recipes for preparing a mixture against mastopathy:
- Take one part of such components: valerian root, cumin and fennel fruits, chamomile flowers. One tablespoon of collected herbs is poured in one glass of boiling water, then insist for about 30 minutes. Eat half a cup before meals 3 times a day.
- 1 part: fennel and cumin fruit, motherwort grass and valerian root. Fill, insist and use the same principle as in the previous recipe 3 times a day.
- Take 3 pieces of mint leaves and valerian root;4 pieces of watch leaves. Pour the same amount of boiling water and use half a glass before going to bed and in the morning.
- 5 pieces of cumin fruit, 3 parts of camomile flowers, and 2 parts of valerian root. And we insist half an hour. We take half a cup in the morning and at night.
In addition to the above folk remedies, there are also many other herbs that can cure mastopathy.