Preparations and folk remedies for increasing potency in men. Potency is. ..
Unfortunately, reducing potency is an actual problem for many men. In today's world, there are many factors leading to erectile dysfunction. The category of men suffering from this problem include not only the elderly, but also young guys. This happens for various reasons, among which a special place is occupied by stressful situations, wrong way of life, as well as chronic diseases of the reproductive system. You should know that potency is a healthy state of the male body, in which normal sexual contact is possible. With various violations, this mechanism fails or is completely lost. This condition is called erectile dysfunction or impotence. As a result, men experience not only physical weakness, but also psychological stress. But do not despair, because there are many ways to get rid of erectile dysfunction.
Potency is what?
Everyone knows that a healthy man is able to perform a normal sexual intercourse regardless of age. Potency is a term that, in Latin, means "opportunity."By this is meant the ability to have a healthy sexual life. From this definition it follows that the potency in men implies a normal erection during the entire sexual intercourse. Under the influence of harmful influences, it can weaken. Sometimes its reduction is not dangerous, since there is no persistent cause of the development of erectile dysfunction. This happens, for example, with strong excitement during preparation for sexual intercourse. In this case, a man should not worry and just relax. If this phenomenon is repeated repeatedly, then it is necessary to seek medical help. In a broader sense, potency is not only the ability to create and retain an erection, but also a normal libido, that is, the emergence of sexual desire at the sight of a person of the opposite sex.
Causes leading to decreased potency of
Potency in men can be reduced due to various factors. They can be divided into psychoemotional, physiological and exogenous causes of erectile dysfunction. In most cases, there is a combination of these factors.
- Development of impotence due to psychoemotional stress. This cause is most often associated with problems in the family( misunderstanding between a man and a woman, scandals) or at work. In this type of impotence, libido first of all decreases, which leads to erectile dysfunction.
- Physiological causes include vascular, neurogenic and endocrine disorders. Each of them has a certain mechanism of development and requires treatment by a specialist - a urologist.
- Exogenous factors of the development of impotence are bad habits and medicamentous effects. It should be remembered that the constant use of alcohol, drugs and tobacco leads to erectile dysfunction. Among drugs that reduce sexual force, allocate antiandrogens.
The mechanism of impotence development
There are several mechanisms leading to sexual weakness. They depend on the immediate cause of impotence. The most common mechanisms are vascular and neurogenic. In the first case, arterial blood comes in insufficient quantity to the penis, which provokes complete, but more often partial, dysfunction. With a rapid venous outflow, on the contrary, an erection occurs quickly, but the sexual contact itself is short-lived. Reduction of potency in injuries to the spinal cord, as well as pelvic bones has a neurological mechanism. Unfortunately, in this case erectile dysfunction rarely gives in to treatment. The medicamentous and endocrine types of impotence develop due to the inhibitory effect exerted on male sex hormones. It should be remembered that regardless of the mechanism of appearance of erectile dysfunction in most cases it is curable.
Ways to increase potency
To increase or return potency, seek medical attention. After the doctor finds out the cause of erectile dysfunction, he will prescribe the necessary treatment. There are several ways to increase potency. Among them, the following are distinguished: folk remedies( decoctions of plants, use of certain food products), psychotherapy, surgery and medications. All these methods are effective and are applied depending on the cause of impotence. In some cases, a combined treatment( most often - folk remedies and medications).
What are the folk remedies for increasing the potency of men?
One of the main ways to treat erectile dysfunction is unconventional therapy. There are following folk remedies for increasing potency in men:
- Infusion from the Kalgan. To make it, you need 200 g of roots of this plant to insist on 0.5 liters of vodka for 2 weeks. Then the infusion should be filtered. Take 2 times a day for 1 teaspoon for 3 weeks. Walnuts and honey. Mix the ingredients in approximately equal amounts and consume 1 tablespoon before bedtime.
- Infusion from the leaves of St. John's wort, mint and oregano. All chop and pour 100 ml of vodka. Insist in a dark place and take 3 times a day for 1 tablespoon. After using this mixture, you need to take a break - 1 month.
Medicines to increase the potency of
The preparation Wildegra has a unique structure of the tablet, so that the active ingredient - sildenafil - lasts almost twice as long as in similar products. The mechanism of action of sildenafil is to increase the release of nitrogen in the cavernous bodies of the penis in the presence of concomitant sexual stimulation, which contributes to the inflow of blood to them and the emergence of a persistent erection.
Enhancing potency at home
The potentiating agents can be used intermittently( before intercourse) and systematically for complete restoration of sexual function. Before you start taking medications, you can try to restore your erection yourself. How to increase potency in the home and without harm to the body? First of all, it is necessary to normalize the regime of the day and nutrition( to consume more meat products, vegetables and fruits).It is also important to give up bad habits and avoid stressful situations. If the problem arose against the background of a psychoemotional disruption, you need to discuss it with your partner and achieve mutual understanding in the family.