How to reduce cholesterol by folk remedies at home?
Cholesterol is necessary for our body. But, as you know, all is well, that in moderation. If the level of this substance is increased, then you need to take care of its reduction. Otherwise, the risk of heart attack, stroke and other problems significantly increases. How to reduce cholesterol by folk remedies, you will learn from this article.
Nature gifts can cure many diseases. Herbs that reduce cholesterol in the blood are calendula, dandelion, horsetail, clover, yarrow, etc. Other products are also able to help. We give only a few recipes:
- Let's start with calendula. To prepare a healing agent, you need to fill one teaspoon of its flowers with a glass of freshly boiled water. After about thirty or thirty-five minutes, the resulting infusion should be filtered. This drug is usually drunk three times a day for 30-40 minutes before meals in the amount of half a glass. The duration of the course of home therapy is a month.
- If you do not want to bother with herbs, you constantly forget to brew a new portion of infusion in time, you can take a tincture from the same herb( calendula).You can buy it in any pharmacy chain. Thirty-five drops of this drug should be taken in the same way as the previous one.
- To reduce cholesterol by folk remedies with the help of clover, it will need to be brewed in the same way as the flowers of marigold. Take the received infusion follows all the same pattern, but the courses need to be repeated with a break of ten days.
- The most useful plants include a dandelion. Its leaves and roots are useful here, from which the powder is prepared. Dandelion greens contain a multitude of trace elements, rich in vitamins and organic acids. It should be added to salads. Powder from dried roots is consumed two or three times a day about 30-35 minutes before a meal. Dose is the third part of a teaspoon.
- Lime flowers should also be stocked up if you are thinking about how to reduce cholesterol by folk remedies. Tea from them is especially suitable for women, as it is able to regulate hormonal processes. To make it, it follows 2 tbsp.l.dry raw material pour ½ liter of boiling water. In this drink you can add a little juice of lemon or natural honey. Drink it three times a day in the amount of 150 milliliters.
- The same lime color can be used and in the form of a powder. To do this, dry the raw material should be grinded with a coffee grinder. Drink three times a day for 1 tsp.
- Flax seed is recommended to be added regularly to meals. It will be appropriate in salads, baked goods, and vegetable stews.
- Reducing cholesterol by folk remedies helps and beans. In addition to the fact that it should be eaten more often, you can cook from it and a medicinal product. To do this, pour water with dry beans( half glass) and leave for the night. In the morning it should be cooked. All the amount of the received product is divided in half, using one part in the morning, and the second - in the evening.
- A thin piece of pork salted fat is recommended to eat on an empty stomach in the morning, along with a slice of rye bread.
- Propolis tincture( seven drops) is diluted with water( 30 ml) and drunk 20-35 minutes before meals three times a day. The duration of the course is 4 months.
- Fruits that reduce cholesterol - it's pineapples, kiwi, apples and grapefruits. Grenades in any form are also useful.
- A truly unique natural healer is garlic. Together with him, and use the onion. In a day it is recommended to consume 2-3 cloves of garlic or a half of onion bulb.