The best ointment for the joints of the feet. Warming ointment for joints of feet
Articular pain can occur quite unexpectedly. It is associated with various factors: degenerative, inflammatory processes, traumas. Regardless of the cause of discomfort, you do not want to endure the pain at all. Therefore, each person tries to find an effective tool that can alleviate discomfort. It is ointment for the joints of the feet. It is a simple, affordable and safest medication that can alleviate suffering.
The main groups of medicines
All ointments for the treatment of leg joints are classified according to the principle of action, composition and effectiveness.
In medicine, several main groups of medicines for local therapy are allocated:
- Ointments based on NSAIDs. The most extensive and popular group. Such remedies quickly and effectively eliminate pain, relieve inflammation. Ointments containing NSAIDs are prescribed for any joint damage.
- Chondroprotectors. Preparations should be used for degenerative processes occurring in the joints. Such drugs are based on glucosamine and chondroitin. These substances are the main component of cartilage. Therefore, they can provide some restoration of the joint.
- Warming and topical irritating ointments. Such medications should be used with great care. Warming ointments for leg joints are based on snake, bee venom, a variety of essential oils. Some preparations contain capsaicin( this is an extract of red pepper).
- Ointments based on salicylic acid and its derivatives. Such remedies are also capable of eliminating joint pain. Excellent ointments are "Efkamon", "Viprosal", "Ben-Gay."
- Additional tools. This group includes homeopathic medicines, combined medicines. This category includes the following means: "Objective T", "Badyaga Forte", "Traumel S", cream "Sophia".
Consider the most popular and popular groups of drugs.
Ointments with NSAIDs
The basis of these drugs is an anti-inflammatory non-steroid substance. As a rule, they are diclofenac, ketoprofen, ibuprofen, nimesulide, indomethacin. Medicines are released without a prescription. Therefore, get an ointment from the inflammation of the joints of the legs is not difficult. The main thing is to know what means can help.
The most effective and popular representatives of this class include ointments:
- Voltaren Emulgel;
- "Nyz gel";
- Indomethacin Ointment.
- "Fastum gel".
- cream "Dolgit".
- "Ketonal gel".
- Deep Relief.
Any ointment for the joints of the legs that is part of this group can block the synthesis of inflammatory mediators. This is how she removes pain and pain and relieves swelling.
However, it should be remembered that a small amount of the drug is absorbed into the blood. Therefore, an ointment with NSAIDs can become a source of development of unpleasant symptoms in the digestive system.
These drugs have become widespread. However, waiting for an analgesic effect from such funds takes a long time. They are not intended to eliminate painful discomfort. These drugs have a beneficial effect on the restoration of cartilage, provided they are used for a long time( about 6-7 months).
The most popular ointment for leg joints is "Chondroxide".The medication perfectly blocks the progression of degenerative processes. Therefore, the drug is often recommended for patients with osteochondrosis, arthritis, arthrosis.
These drugs help to expand capillaries. They improve local blood circulation. It is due to such influences that the resorption of the inflammatory focus is observed.
Warmers for foot joints:
- "Apizarthron" - this composition includes bee venom and methyl salicylate.
- "Capsicum" contains a hot pepper extract - capsaicin.
- "Bom-Benge" is a preparation based on methyl salicylate and menthol.
- "Viprosal" - the remedy consists of snake venom, salicylic acid, camphor, turpentine.
- "Gavkamen" - excellent effect provides menthol, camphor, clove and eucalyptus oils.
However, before using these medications, read the rules for using these medications:
- Similar ointments contain many natural allergens. Therefore, before using these drugs, make sure to test the sensitivity to the drug.
- The warming ointment for the joints of the feet can not be used in case of active inflammation. For example, if you have injured ligaments, then you should not resort to these medications on the first day of therapy. It is advisable to connect them to treatment only on the second day.
- Warmers for children are not recommended. Ointments cause a burning sensation, which will make the baby even more uncomfortable.
- It is important not to let the drugs get on the mucous membranes.
You can apply not only a medicament ointment for the joints of the feet. Folk remedies can not less effectively fight with unpleasant symptoms. However, do not forget to consult your doctor first.
Healers for the treatment of joints recommend the following ointment:
- Take dry mustard( 100 g) and salt( 200 g).Mix them.
- Add paraffin to the mixture to obtain a creamy mass.
- Put the product in a warm place for the whole day. And by the evening the ointment will be ready.
This medication should be used to rub the affected joint. Rub the ointment into the covers of the skin until the epidermis becomes dry. If there is swelling, it is recommended to bandage the joint. In the morning, rinse the skin thoroughly with water.
This procedure should be repeated several times. And you yourself will notice that in 3-5 sessions the pain will disappear, and the swelling will decrease significantly.
Contraindications to use
Do not forget that ointments have a number of limitations.
Similar agents are contraindicated in the following factors:
- allergic reactions;
- pustules on the skin in the area of application;
- marked inflammation in the joint;
- concomitant severe illnesses, in which the use of ointment is prohibited.
Opinions of patients
Which is most often chosen ointment for joints of legs? Reviews of people who have experienced painful discomfort, show that one of the most effective drugs is a drug "Viprosal" based on salicylic acid. This ointment effectively removes pain. She, according to patients, can help even in a situation where it is impossible to straighten your back.
Many people point to another effective ointment - "Capsicum".Patients claim that this remedy excels in pain relief, warms up muscle tissue, eliminates inflammation. In this case, its therapeutic effect persists for 6 hours.
Despite all the effectiveness of ointments, remember that these funds are designed primarily to eliminate symptoms. And if the pain in the joints is provoked by a serious illness, you should start with a visit to the doctor. Since it is necessary not to muffle the pain, but to treat the cause of discomfort.