"Panocid 40": instructions for use, reviews, analogues
Diseases of the digestive tract are the most common. Therefore, many pharmaceutical companies produce a large number of drugs to treat such diseases, as well as improve digestion.
Huge popularity in our country uses such a medicine as "Panocid 40".Instruction, reviews, analogues and indications for the use of this drug are presented below.
Packaging, form, composition
The preparation "Panocid 40" is available in the form of tablets. They include one and a half sodium pantoprazole sodium, as well as auxiliary substances such as anhydrous sodium carbonate, mannitol E 421, ENS-II-041 yellow dye, hypromellose 5 CPS, calcium stearate, crospovidone and IC-S-329 dye.
On sale this product can be found in blisters, which are packed in packs of cardboard.
Properties of the drug
What is a tool like "Panocid 40"?The instructions for use state that it is an inhibitor of the H + -K + -ATP phase. It disrupts the transfer of hydrogen ions from the parietal cells into the lumen of the stomach, and then blocks the secretion of hydrochloric acid.
In gastric ulcer associated with Helicobacter pylori, this effect on gastric secretion increases the sensitivity of microorganisms to antibiotics.
After ingestion, Panocid 40 is rapidly absorbed and binds 95% to plasma proteins.
Metabolism of pantoprazole occurs in the liver. The maximum concentration of the drug in the blood serum is observed after 2.5 hours. The therapeutic effect of the drug persists throughout the day. About 80% of the drug is excreted by the kidneys, and the rest - along with the feces.
Tablets "Panocid 40", the instruction of which is described below, is prescribed for:
- duodenal ulcer
- reflux esophagitis of severe and moderate degree;
- stomach ulcer;
- Presence Helicobacter pylori in people with peptic ulcers that were caused by this microorganism( in complex therapy);
- syndrome Zollinger-Ellison, as well as other hypersecretory states.
Prohibitions to receive
Medication Panocid 40, the analogues of which are indicated below, can not be used for hypersensitivity to pantoprazole, as well as to any components of the drug. It is also not used for combination therapy to eradicate Helicobacter pylori in patients with hepatic or renal insufficiency of severe or moderate severity.
It should also be noted that this drug, like other inhibitors of the proton pump, can not be used together with Atazanavir, during pregnancy, up to 15 years and during lactation.
Medication "Panocid 40": instruction for use
The recommended dosage of this drug for children aged 15 years and adults is 1 tablet once or twice a day( depending on the disease).
For people with severe liver disorders, this amount can be reduced to 1 tablet in 2 days. Such patients should be under constant doctor control.
Only the doctor determines the course of therapy with this medication.
The medication Panocid 40, the instructions for use of which has been described above, can cause the following undesirable effects:
- fever, heat stroke, facial edema, abscesses, peripheral edema, malaise, generalized edema, candidiasis, asthenia, allergic reactions,chills, a hernia, a cyst;
- angina, changes in cardiogram, retrosternal pain, arrhythmia, hemorrhage, chest pain, myocardial ischemia, retinal vascular disorders, tachycardia, syncope, thrombosis, thrombophlebitis;
- pancreatitis, epigastric pain, enteritis, abdominal pain, gingivitis, diarrhea, stomach ulcer, constipation, glossitis, nausea, stool disorders, vomiting, rectal hemorrhages, dry mouth, stomatitis, cardiopathy;
- diabetes mellitus, hyperlipoproteinemia, hyperglycaemia, glucosuria;
- biliary pain, cholecystitis, hyperbilirubinemia, hepatitis, cholelithiasis, cholestatic jaundice;
- leukopenia, anemia, ecchymosis, thrombocytopenia, leukocytosis, hypercholesterolemia;
- dehydration, thirst, gout, increase or decrease in weight and others.
Analogues of the drug
Now you know what patients are prescribed a drug such as "Panocid 40".Instructions for use of this medication have been described above.
Specialists say that there are a lot of analogues for this drug. All of them are designed to improve the condition of the digestive tract and treat the corresponding diseases.
The most popular analogues of the considered means are the following: Controller, Pantasan, Nolpaza, Pantokar, Panum, Pulcet, Barol, Dexilant, Zulbex, Lanzoptol, Loseprazole, Nexium, Ozol, Omez, Omeprazol, Pariet, Ramsozol, Ezoxium, Emanera and others.
It should be specially noted that all listed medicines have their own peculiarities in application. Therefore, they can be used to treat intestinal or gastric diseases only after visiting a doctor.
Reviews of patients and doctors
What do consumers say about the drug "Panocid 40"?According to their opinion, this remedy cures diseases of the digestive system. It is very convenient to use and has a relatively inexpensive cost. However, specialists are not always satisfied with the results of using this medication. They argue that this remedy is really effective, but very often causes a huge number of adverse reactions. Therefore, doctors advise their patients to take safer means, which do not have serious contraindications and negative consequences.