Corrective gymnastics after sleep in the preparatory, in the middle and in the older group
Corrective gymnastics is a kind of physiotherapy exercises. It is a system of simple exercises aimed at strengthening a certain group of muscles. In this article we will describe how corrective gymnastics after sleep affects the physical development of preschool children, and also we will offer several complexes for different age groups.
Maintaining and strengthening the health of the child is one of the important tasks of preschool education. That is why in the kindergarten special attention is paid to physical culture and health work. In addition to compulsory classes, morning exercises are performed daily in preschool institutions, mobile games are organized on walks, and physical exercises and finger exercises are provided during the lessons. A special place in this system is taken by corrective gymnastics, as its goal is to strengthen various muscle groups, form a correct posture and prevent flat feet in children. It is most convenient to carry out this useful exercise after a day's sleep before a snack. Simple exercises will help children to wake up and provide a reserve of vivacity during the second half of the day. In addition, regular classes will help to shape the child's care for his health and prevent the emergence of colds.
Each teacher and caring parent knows that the main activity in preschool age is a game. Therefore, it is recommended to hold all the activities of the kids in the form of a game. And corrective gymnastics is not an exception to the rules. Therefore, we recommend that during the complex of exercises include surprises, give assignments in poetic form, make riddles to children. It is best to perform exercises under quiet, but cheerful music. Such an approach will ensure the emergence of interest in children to physical culture and give them a lot of positive emotions.
Gymnastics in different age groups
It is important to remember that in each group of kindergarten physical education poses different tasks. Exercises are developed on the basis of knowledge about the age characteristics and group of children's health. This approach not only helps to strengthen muscles and improve posture, but also does not harm those children who need specific care or treatment. Therefore, before carrying out the complex of exercises, it is necessary to find out whether there are contraindications in each specific case, and take into account the wishes of the attending physician. Each new complex should be entered neatly, first learning it with the children, and then perfecting each exercise. To keep the kids interested in gymnastics, you should change the complexes every two weeks.
Corrective gymnastics in the middle group
At this age the teacher is faced with the following tasks:
- Strengthening the health of children.
- To build motor skills and skills.
- To develop plasticity, the ability to listen to the educator and repeat his actions.
Each complex consists of several parts:
- Exercises in bed.
- Exercises in the group on the rugs( with or without equipment) - the gymnastics are held in a well-ventilated room.
- Respiratory gymnastics.
Exemplary exercises of the main part:
- Walking on massage lanes, on socks and heels. Hands at this time can be put on your waist or shoulders.
- Walk, lifting your knees high, and then sweeping your legs back.
- Crawling on all fours - exercise "Kitty".
- Children stand in a circle at arm's length. Starting position: feet shoulder width apart, hands to put on the belt. Turn the body several times.
- IP: standing, hands on your shoulders and jump - legs first apart, and then together. Breathe should be through the nose.
- Run several sit-ups, pulling your hands forward.
- Breath exercise "Blow the snowflake from your hand".
After the lesson you can go to water procedures.
Corrective gymnastics in the senior group
In this age group, previously stored tasks are saved and new ones are added. For example, the educator tries to instill in children a love for physical activity and a healthy lifestyle. Explains why corrective gymnastics and hardening are needed. There are also exercises in bed after a day's sleep. These are the familiar "Potaygushi", pulling the socks forward and on themselves. The basic set of exercises is as follows:
- The warm-up takes place in a group - it is desirable that the temperature after ventilation is lower than usual by two or three degrees. Children are engaged in socks and light clothing. The first exercise, as usual, is walking, walking on socks and heels, on the outer and inner sides of the foot.
- Squatting "goose step", putting his hands on his knees.
- Children stand around the caretaker directly, fingers link behind the back to the castle. Run forward slopes and turn sides.
- Steps in place.
- Cotton under the raised leg.
- Jumps - hands rise and fall down. Alternate with walking. Breathing exercise "Blow the Candle".
When charging is complete, proceed to the water procedures.
Gymnastics after sleep in the preparatory group
At this age, children are offered to perform more complex exercises, teach active movements and consolidate the skills of self-massage of hands, feet and biologically active points. Corrective gymnastics in the preparatory group often includes a number of hardening procedures - walking barefoot, taking air baths, extensive washing( rinsing with hands, face, neck and chest water).An approximate set of basic exercises looks like this:
- Charging in bed: stretching, rotating hands, warming the neck muscles( twists and nods), warming up the feet( the toes are pulled forward and forward).
- In a group, children walk around in circles on their toes and heels, the outer and inner sides of the foot, crawl on all fours along a narrow path, perform a "wide step" exercise and others.
- Next, everyone goes to the group on the rugs and lie on their backs. Task - alternately raise your feet and clap under your knee.
- Exercise "Bicycle".
- I.p.: lying on stomach, arms outstretched. At the same time, raise the limbs upwards, caving in the lower back. You can stay in this position for five seconds.
- Respiratory gymnastics - exercise "We inflate the ball."
Corrective gymnastics is an important element of the physical development of children in preschool age. Therefore, it is important to perform it regularly at the same time.