Tides with menopause: treatment without hormones. Basic ways to eliminate tides
Every woman worries about the aging of her body. Ladies want to stay young and attractive as long as possible. But there comes a time when the body begins to age steadily, and then comes the climax.
What is menopause?
Climax is the gradual extinction of the processes of the ovaries, due to aging of the body. During this period, the woman disappears menstruation, and menopause occurs. The cessation of proper functioning of the ovaries leads to a decrease in the production of hormones of estrogen and progesterone. In the body, with a shortage of these hormones, there are disorders that lead to sleep problems, headaches, mood swings, nervousness, and psychological disorders.
Tides with menopause. What is it?
One of the symptoms of menopause is hot flashes. This is a rather specific symptom that occurs several years before the onset of menopause or in some cases simultaneously with it. In connection with the fact that hormones contribute to the proper operation of most organs, their lack in the onset of menopause affects the body as a whole. For example, thermoregulation malfunctions, and the woman has sudden hot flushes.
So the body adapts to the new conditions of functioning. As a rule, for two years tides with menopause appear, treatment without hormones or with their use is necessary only for this time. As a rule, then the symptoms go away.
Ways to treat the symptoms of menopause
To continue full-fledged life, a woman must learn to stop hot flushes with menopause. What is it, treatment without hormones? Preparations, which do not contain artificial hormones, are called hormone-free. Cases with mild symptoms usually do not need treatment. In some cases, unpleasant manifestations can be protracted and difficult, then a gynecologist can prescribe medications that can reduce hot flashes in menopause. Treatment without hormones( non-hormonal methods), based on traditional medicine or associated with lifestyle changes, can be used independently, for relief of the symptoms of menopause.
Non-hormonal methods of treating menopause are:
- hormone-free drugs;
- herbal medicine;
- homeopathic remedies;
- folk methods of treatment;
- alternative methods of correction of symptoms.
Non-hormonal treatment of hot flashes
To reduce the appearance of unpleasant symptoms of menopause, it is necessary to learn methods how to treat tides without the use of hormones. You can resort to taking medications that do not contain hormones. To softly reduce the symptoms of menopause, non-hormonal agents based on herbal components are used, for example, a biologically active food additive. ESTROVEL® capsules are a complex of phytoestrogens, vitamins and microelements, the components of which act on the main manifestations of menopause.
To softly reduce the symptoms of menopause, non-hormonal agents based on herbal components are used, for example, a biologically active food additive. ESTROVEL® capsules are a complex of phytoestrogens, vitamins and microelements, the components of which act on the main manifestations of menopause.
Popular treatment of menopause and hot flashes
For relief from hot flashes, people can safely use the popular treatment of menopause, as such methods have been used for many years. Consider the complex of folk remedies in more detail.
- For the purpose of getting rid of tides, teas are made on different herbs: lemon balm, mint, horsetail and blue cyanosis are ground and boiled with boiling water.
- To raise the tone of the body take a boiled liquorice licorice, lime blossom, and also motherwort with sage.
- The use of a collection consisting of motherwort, hawthorn, marshweed, blackberry, junior and sage will help relieve the pain symptom and reduce sweating at high tides. All the ingredients of the collection should be crushed, pour boiling water and let stand nastoyu for an hour. Take three glasses a day for one glass.
- Evening primrose oil normalizes the general condition of a woman. For this, one capsule of this herbal preparation should be ingested. The same effect is possessed by flaxseed oil.
It should be noted that excessive use of folk remedies during menopause can cause seizures, lower blood pressure and increase heart rate.
Phytotherapy as one of the safest ways to get rid of the symptoms of menopause
Throughout the day, a woman can feel a lot of unpleasant sensations - these are hot flushes with menopause. Treatment without hormones, phytotherapy in particular, takes a leading place in the fight against the symptoms of menopause. The frequency of abrupt unpleasant sensations can reach 20 times a day. In nature, there are many plants that can alleviate hot flushes with menopause. Treatment without hormones can be done using red beans, lentils, soy, nettle, motherwort and ginseng. To get rid of the symptoms, eleutherococcus and ginseng are also used. These herbs contain phytoestrogens, which help regulate the hormonal background. To improve blood circulation, you can prepare infusions and decoctions of angelica, nettle, yellow sorrel, raspberry, motherwort, goldenrod and others. Even to raise the level of hormones use the grass kava-kava, linden and passionflower. The latter, along with valerian, has a small sedative effect. Attacks of heat remove medicinal licorice, yarrow, elderberry flowers. If the herbs with mild climaxes( in moderation) do not help, you should always consult a doctor.
Effective herbal collections
But one of the most effective ways to combat hot flashes are herbal preparations. For example, one of the most popular fees is prepared from:
- berries of Schisandra;
- lemon balm;
These components should be mixed together and ground. Then the collection should be poured with boiling water. These herbs perfectly cope with the task, but before taking the consultation with a doctor.
Alternative ways to relieve the symptoms of menopause
Not only medicines and medicinal plants, but the right way of life can significantly alleviate hot flashes in menopause. Treatment without hormones, recommendations on which are given below, implies the relief of symptoms by harmonizing the way of life.
- Physical activity. Performing various physical exercises, you can alleviate the psychoemotional state. Only half an hour a day will be relieved from excitement, stressful conditions and depressive moods caused by menopause.
- Compliance with diet. At the first signs of a beginning menopause a woman should adjust her diet. It is necessary to include in addition to your diet products containing calcium, magnesium, fiber, vegetables and fruits, as well as whole grains and drink plenty of water( up to 2 liters a day).It is important to reduce the consumption of "harmful" food: fatty, acute, salty, caffeinated and alcohol-containing beverages.
- Clothes made of natural fabrics. During tides, the work of the thermoregulation system changes, and the presence of synthetics in the clothing will exacerbate the condition: the synthetics are poorly ventilated and do not absorb moisture properly, which promotes the multiplication of bacteria and leads to the appearance of an unpleasant odor of sweat.
- Personal hygiene. During hot flashes, there is increased sweating, and personal hygiene is necessary to get rid of these unpleasant sensations. You should take a shower several times a day, usually in the morning and in the evening. It is recommended to use antiperspirants and deodorants.
- Rest. A woman during menopause should allocate enough time to rest. Exertion leads to stress, fatigue and tension, and these conditions provoke an increasing occurrence of tides. Alternatively, you can also meditate.
- Visiting a doctor. At the slightest deterioration in general health during hot flashes, you should consult your doctor for advice. The specialist will be able to recommend how to stop hot flushes with menopause. Treatment without hormones, reviews and advice of women already encountered with this problem, doctor's recommendations will help to avoid the occurrence of serious health problems.
Homeopathy as a method of eliminating tides
Practitioners in some cases prescribe drugs based on phytoestrogens. This is a kind of drugs, which include plants that are capable of producing phytohormones that are identical in structure with estrogen. Due to this coincidence, these agents are able to replace the natural hormone with the only exception that its action will be more sparing.
At the onset of menopause, homeopathic remedies are prescribed for the management of hot flashes.
- "Inoklim"( obtained from soy) - perfectly fights with tides, depressions, itching and a feeling of dryness in the inguinal zone. But has a number of side effects - the development of osteoporosis, rapid heartbeat.
- "Estrovel" - the composition includes nettle, racemose, vitamins E and B6, phenylalanine, folic acid. It is used to relieve the general condition of menopause.
- "Klimadion" - this is the so-called dietary supplements, the main component of which is tsimitsifuga racemosis. Has an anti-inflammatory and easy diuretic effect.
- "Feminalgin" - in the composition contains tsimitsifuga racemosis, magnesium phosphate, meadow chamber. Has analgesic, antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory effects.
- "Feminal" - a preparation based on the extract of red clover. Replenishes the deficiency of estrogen.
- Femicaps - in the composition of grass passiflora, olive oil, magnesium oxide, evening primrose oil. Applied with increased sweating and rapid heartbeat, as well as a mild sedative.
For prophylactic purposes, gynecologists recommend taking vitamin supplements, which include magnesium and calcium. This is necessary to maintain and strengthen the bone tissue in the body. It is necessary to give up smoking and reduce the use of alcohol to a minimum. It is necessary to maintain a balance of nutrition. During the menopause, you need to eat fruits and vegetables, greens, fish and cereals. Improve overall physical and emotional state of playing sports or light physical activities. Need more rest and avoid stress - and then the flushes will disappear with menopause. Treatment without hormones in conjunction with preventive measures has a very beneficial effect on the body, relieving unpleasant symptoms.
At the age of 45 years, a woman may have the first signs of an approaching menopause. Menstruation becomes irregular, hot flashes occur, painless bleeding suddenly appears - all these signs indicate the onset of menopause. In any case, one should not be afraid of menopause, every woman in her life goes through this natural process. And for a worthy meeting of this new stage of life, it is necessary to be fully armed. Important is the appeal to the gynecologist for detailed advice, because each method of combating tides can have some individual limitations in the application. As a result, we can conclude that the tides with menopause treatment without hormones can significantly reduce.