Indicators of physical readiness. Physical fitness is. ..
Physical fitness is a person's condition, which is achieved due to power loads and is distinguished by good workability, diverse motor practice and improvement of physiological characteristics.
What it gives to
A person who has a remarkable self-training has a good resistance to various illnesses, a tense environment and the influence of other negative factors. He has a well developed system of respiration and circulation, metabolism. Thinking, attention and memory in such a person are less likely to develop fatigue. All these features enable a person to achieve excellent success in academic, competitive and work practices. The maximum level of physical fitness is acquired through the endurance and diligence of students.
The main physical properties are:
- level of experience and skill;
- coordination( agility);
These features all need to be improved together to achieve the best results.
How does the body affect the
? Physical fitness is, to some extent, a change in the physiology of the athlete, who develops plasticity, mobility and muscles. Also in the body, metabolism is noticeably accelerated, the general condition improves, and the body's lightness is felt.
What does it depend on?
Physical development and physical fitness of a person are largely conditioned by the characteristics of his body. Unfortunately, the environment for the most part negatively affects the body as a whole. And here, great importance is in physical education, nutrition, rejection of bad habits, as well as daily outdoor activities.
Physiological formation, as well as birth and death, is considered a natural process for a person. The processes of physical development and puberty are interrelated, and at this stage there are noticeable changes in the body, and people are changing external. However, such processes are still significantly affected by sanitary and hygienic, social, economic and other circumstances.
Indicators of physical preparedness are still conditioned by the people's belonging to different age categories. It is much easier for a young generation to develop a beautiful and even posture, perform a certain number of exercises, and also withstand some power loads. A person of advanced age in training already a lot of things will not be able to, because health simply does not allow you to cope with additional work.
Characteristics of sports training
The high degree of such readiness gives good indicators of mental and muscular ability to work. The concept of "training" and "development" is often confused. It must be taken into account that physical preparedness is the achievement of significant successes as a result of long and exhausting occupations that are conducted to acquire the necessary professional skills. A person develops simply physiologically, by external signs, without the help of any kind of power training.
Such training still contributes to the development of various body systems( muscular, cardiovascular, respiratory) and the acquisition of such abilities as flexibility, agility, strength, durability, speed.
Assessment of physical readiness
The analysis of the level of this training is made on the basis of individual training( tests) for endurance, load intensity and much more. The level of general physical training is established through a series of diagnostics. The program and a selection of tests should be chosen taking into account professional qualities, age and sex, and also to correspond to the used physical culture and health methods.
Sport performance standards
There are basic parameters and indicators of physical fitness that must be adhered to.
- Aerobic resistance is the ability to make long exercises of medium load and counteract fatigue. The aerobic method uses oxygen to convert carbohydrates into energy. For prolonged training, fats and, in part, proteins are also involved in this process. Aerobic exercise is almost ideal for the consumption of fatty tissue.
- Fast hardening is the ability to resist fatigue in submaximal work tempo.
- Strength endurance - the ability to withstand fatigue with fairly long power loads. After all, health and physical preparedness just depends on this. Energosilovaya extract shows how much the muscle mass can bear additional loads and during what period it is possible to maintain such a tone.
- Speed-strength stamina is the ability to perform long enough time workouts of energy-intensive nature with the maximum speed.
- Plastic is the ability to perform body movements with great amplitude due to the flexibility of muscles, ligaments and tendons. Excellent elasticity reduces the possibility of damage during exercise.
- Speed is the ability to quickly alternate the reduction and relaxation of muscles. The physical fitness of students depends largely on this criterion.
- Moving force of muscles - dexterity at extremely fast work with strong weighting. At the same time, an instantaneous energy release is realized, which practically does not require a significant consumption of oxygen. Regular muscle tension usually leads to increased power and changes in the shape of the muscles. In addition, the more developed muscles, the less they are prone to injury. Normal weight of a person, because muscle tissue consumes more calories than fat, even during rest.
- Flexibility is the ability to perform coordinated and complex activities. This quality is more required in gymnastics, and the employment of such sports leads to the development of flexibility. Physical fitness of children requires the improvement of flexibility.
- The structure of the body depends on the ratio of muscle, fat and bone tissue. These proportions partially reflect the state of sports training and health, depending on the age category and weight. Excessive fat content increases the likelihood of heart disease, liver, diabetes, as well as increased blood pressure.
- Weight, height and body proportions. Such criteria determine the shape of the body and its structure. These ratios determine the maximum willingness of an athlete to achieve specific results in competitions.
Physical fitness is also a development process that is recognized by external characteristics. Even externally, a person with a high level of training differs from someone who is far from sports and does not follow food. After all, a person who adheres to a certain schedule, observes a diet, refuses various habits that are bad for the body, will always look good and feel just fine!