Arthritis of the joints. Treatment of arthritis with folk remedies, their effectiveness
Arthritis is a whole group of joint diseases. The causes of the ailment are concealed in numerous factors, including a violation of tissue nutrition, and infection. But, regardless of the nature of the disease, fighting with it is quite possible. With pathology, it is important not only to stop the intolerable pain, but also to direct its forces to struggle with the source that provoked joint arthritis. Treatment of arthritis with folk remedies combines both these directions. Strengthening the effect of drug therapy with anti-inflammatory teas, rashers, and trays, you will not leave a single chance to arthritis.
Short description of the pathology of
What is arthritis? This is an extremely unpleasant affliction, characterized by an inflammatory process in the joints. Pathology can develop spontaneously. In this case, it is an acute form of the disease. But sometimes he attacks the joints gradually. Such a clinic indicates chronic arthritis of the joints.
Treatment of arthritis with folk remedies will bring tangible benefits, if it is started at the first manifestations of the disease. In addition, it is important not to forget about drug therapy. The fight against arthritis should be comprehensive. If the diagnosis is established at a late stage, then therapy can slow the destruction of joints.
Symptomatic symptoms of
This is a very common ailment. According to statistics, in almost 80% of the population arthritis of the joints is observed.
Symptoms of the pathology:
- swelling, redness of the joint;
- joint deformation;
- loss of its mobility;
- is concerned about severe and frequent pain in the joint, especially in the morning;
- impotence, weakness;
- from time to time there is aching pain;
- permanent fatigue;
- temperature rise( sometimes).
It is important to pay attention to such manifestations. If in the morning you notice the swelling of the joints, and their development takes some time, you feel a kind of stiffness and pain, that is, every reason to suspect arthritis. Treatment of joints with folk remedies will stop the process of destruction. Therefore, with this symptomatology, do not overstimulate time. As soon as possible, consult a doctor.
The question often arises: are old recipes really helpful in combating such an ailment as joint arthritis? Treatment of arthritis with folk remedies has been practiced since ancient times. Such methods allowed to fight the disease, when it was not yet known about the chemical preparations.
Therefore, if pathology is detected in the initial stages and did not go into a neglected form, then such therapy will provide excellent results. However, do not forget that you should start with a visit to the doctor. After all, it is necessary to find out the reasons for which joint arthritis has developed. Treatment of arthritis with folk remedies will bring the long-awaited effect, if it is directed at eliminating the source of development of the disease.
That's why pick up effective old recipes only with your doctor.
Treatment of knee arthritis with folk remedies includes several tasks. It is aimed at eliminating pain, relieving inflammation, reducing swelling and stimulating the restoration of cartilage tissues.
The most common compresses are:
- Cabbage leaf. Use only a fresh sheet. Lubricate its surface with honey. Place the leaf on the knee joint. Top heat the compress and immobilize it. Such a tool will have a beneficial effect on cartilaginous tissue, reduce the inflammatory process, relieve swelling. It is recommended to put the compress at night. Repeat it every day until the swelling and pain disappears.
- Blue clay. This is one of the most powerful components that can effectively combat pathology. Treatment of arthritis of the knee joint folk remedies based on blue clay, provides antitumor effect, improved metabolism, enrichment of tissues with minerals and trace elements. It is very easy to make such a compress. Dilute the blue clay in warm water to the consistency of homemade sour cream. With such a composition, lubricate the diseased knee. Compression is always covered with polyethylene and insulated. The duration of such an event is 3-4 hours. Be sure to oil the skin with moisturizing cream after the procedure. Repeat the next day. However, remember that each time you should only use new clay. The material used is no longer suitable. The number of such procedures depends on the patient's condition. Therefore, this question is best discussed with the doctor.
- Crude potatoes. This product is the strongest analgesic. In addition, it has wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties. When arthritis of the knee joint, take a raw tuber of medium size. Grind it. The resulting gruel should be applied to the damaged joint for the whole night. Repeat the procedure every evening until the pain discomfort disappears completely.
The above-described compresses are permitted not only for the knee. They can be used for any joint damaged by arthritis.
An excellent analgesic effect will have homemade ointments. However, the peculiarity of such therapy is the need to conduct all recommended activities regularly.
In the fight against pathology, the following recipes will benefit:
- Honey gum. It is used most often if the patient is diagnosed with arthritis of the hip joint. Treatment with folk remedies containing honey makes it possible to achieve an excellent analgesic effect. For this tool will need components: honey, alcohol, glycerin, iodine. Take all the ingredients in equal amounts. After mixing the above ingredients, leave the mixture for 3 hours. Razirka is used only externally. Take a piece of cotton wool or gauze and soak in the mixture. Then attach it to the affected joint. The surface must be drenched with a lot of this composition in the direction of the bottom-up. Apply the tool not only to the damaged area, but also to the areas adjacent to it. This will significantly improve blood circulation in the thigh and accelerate the healing process.
- Razirka with tablets "Analgin".To prepare the product, you will need ordinary alcohol( 300 ml), camphor alcohol( 1 bottle - 10 ml), iodine( 10 ml).To these components, you should add rastolchennye tablets "Analgin" - 10 pcs. After thoroughly mixing the composition, leave it for 21 days in a dark place. It should be used as a daily rinse.
- Mint Ointment. This is another effective recipe that will alleviate the suffering of a patient with a pathology such as arthritis of the hip joint. Treatment with folk remedies should begin as soon as an unpleasant pathology is revealed. So you can count on the effectiveness of therapy. To prepare the ointment, you need to grind 50 g of fresh mint. To this component, crushed eucalyptus leaves( 50 g) are added. In the composition, enter the juice of aloe - 50 ml. Stir the ointment to a uniform consistency. The hip joint should be lubricated with this mixture three times a day.
- Razirka for the initial stage of pathology. Prepare the following ingredients: plain water, vodka, vinegar( 6%), ammonia. Take such components in an equal proportion. In this mixture, moisten the cotton swab. Rub the affected joint. Most often this tool is used to treat the knee. No less therapeutic effect it will bring, if arthritis of the ankle is revealed. Treatment with folk remedies should be supplemented with a massage. In this case it is recommended to rub the affected area after rubbing for several minutes. It is effective enough for the treatment of arthritis of the hands.
Baths against the pathology of
Treatment of arthritis joints of hands with folk remedies includes all of the above recipes. In addition, a beneficial effect will bring a bath. They use a wide variety of medicinal infusions.
The following recipes will greatly alleviate the patient's painful condition:
- Pine needles. You will need about 300 g of this component. Pour pine needles with water - 500 ml. Bring the mixture to a boil. Then let the broth brew for 4 hours in a warm place. After filtering, pour the mixture into the bath. The duration of the procedure is 20 minutes. It is recommended to take such baths every other day. To achieve maximum effectiveness of this therapy, you will need to complete the entire course. Usually it consists of 12-15 baths.
- A mixture of herbs. If elbow arthritis is diagnosed, folk remedies can be treated as follows. Take 200 grams of sage leaves and chamomile. Pour this composition with boiling water - 0.5 liters. Insist the remedy for about 2 hours. Strain the infusion and pour into the tub. The water temperature should be 38 degrees. Take a bath for 20 minutes. It is recommended to repeat this procedure every other day. The therapeutic course is 15 baths.
- Fir oil. Patients who have arthritis of the ankle, treatment of folk remedies with this component will bring considerable relief. Such trays can also be carried out when the hands are affected by an ailment. Pour warm water into the basin( its temperature should reach 39 degrees).Add 5-6 drops of fir oil to the liquid. Immerse your feet or hands in water. The event lasts 10-15 minutes. After the procedure, rub the previously prepared mixture into the affected joints. It consists of fir oil, diluted with a cosmetic neutral oil( 1: 1).It is recommended to repeat such baths 10-12 times. If the disease has passed into a chronic form, then the event should be held regularly for 1 year.
Means for internal use
Such recipes are prescribed to people who have arthritis of the jaw joint. Treatment with folk remedies allows to remove symptoms of inflammation, reduce pain, facilitate clinical course of pathology. However, do not forget that all the drugs described below can only be used after consultation with your doctor.
Such recipes will benefit those who have arthritis of the mandibular joint.
Treatment with folk remedies:
- Anti-inflammatory collection. Take the flowers of black elderberry( 20 g), birch leaves( 80 g), willow bark( 100 g).Grind the ingredients and mix them. This composition, take 4-5 Art.l. Pour 1 liter of boiling water. Infused for 2-3 hours. Use this "medicine" is recommended 2-3 times a day for half a cup( 100 ml).It is advisable to perform this procedure before eating. This agent will provide excellent anti-inflammatory effect. In addition, it has analgesic and antibacterial properties.
- Burdock root. You will need to grind the main ingredient. Take 1 tbsp.l.powder from burdock root and pour boiling water( 400 ml).Leave to infuse for 2-3 hours. After filtering, the "medicine" can be consumed. It is recommended 3-4 times a day to take 1-2 tbsp.l.infusion. This drug will provide an excellent analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect.
- Yarrow. This plant has many beneficial effects on the body. Among them, the anti-inflammatory effect is especially pronounced. To prepare the infusion, it is necessary to pour dry ground grass( 2 tablespoons) with a glass of boiling water( 200 ml).Be sure to cool and strain the infusion. Use "medicine" should be 3-4 times a day for 50-100 ml.
- Propolis. This is a powerful anti-inflammatory and analgesic. You will need propolis( 100 g) pour vodka( 500 ml).Insist "medicine" at normal temperature in a dark place for 2-3 weeks. Then strain it. Take recommended twice a day for 10-20 drops.
Folk treatment of this pathology includes agents for internal use and external use.
With this disease, the following recipes are recognized as the most effective:
- Cowberry. Leaflets of the plant( 2 tbsp.) Pour boiling water( 0.5 l).Take the product for about 15 minutes. Then cool and strain. Three times a day, take 0.5 cups inside.
- Pine buds. Take 1 tbsp.l.such component. Pour it with boiling water( 200 ml).About 2 hours the drug should be infused. Then strain it. Take the received "medicine" three times a day for 1 tbsp.l.
- Red ashberry. Pour boiling water 1 tbsp.l.of the above ingredient. Be sure to wrap the compound and leave it infused for 4 hours. The agent is used three times a day for 0.5 cup.
Do not forget about the external ways of treating such ailment as arthritis of the joint. Folk remedies are recommended the following:
- Tray from straw. The main ingredient will need 200 g. Pour the straw with hot water - 5 liters. Cook the mixture for 30 minutes. Slightly cool broth. When it reaches a temperature of 36-37 degrees, immerse the affected legs with arthritis or hands. The event lasts half an hour. Repeat the procedure every other day. In total it is recommended to carry out 5-6 baths.
- Wraps. Significant relief from rheumatoid arthritis will bring the following compresses. In spring, wrap the affected joints with green leaves of mother-and-stepmother. In the summer, use burdock for this procedure. And in the winter, your cabbage leaf will be your assistant. This wrap is best done all night.
- Clay. Puffiness and pain, provoked by an ailment, will perfectly eliminate this product. Dilute the clay to the consistency of thick sour cream. Such a composition of about 2 cm thick, put on the affected joint. Top with a cellophane and a warm scarf. The compress should be kept for about 3 hours. It is best to use green or blue clay for rheumatoid arthritis.
Treatment of foot
It is effective to use sea salt. In this case, one should not forget that for any pathology, like arthritis of the foot joints, treatment with folk remedies, any of the above methods can be used.
So, how to apply sea salt for fighting pathology? It is recommended to use it for massage. This is a simple, safe, but at the same time very effective way of treating arthritis.
It is necessary to warm the sea salt in a frying pan. Then pour it on a cloth or in a normal basin. Begin to step on it with bare feet until it is cold. The duration of such a massage is 5 minutes.
Additional recommendations of
Most folk remedies can be used to treat any form of arthritis. But some types of therapy will provide better results in certain types of illness.
Doctors recommend the following recommendations:
- Pathology of the hip joint. Significantly reduce unpleasant painful feelings will allow warm baths on herbs. To combat such arthritis use decoctions of the following components: oak bark, celandine, chamomile, root of the aura, pine cones and young needles.
- Knee joint. It is recommended to treat the ailment with sprays and appliques. The following means is considered effective enough. Mix turpentine( 100 g) and the same amount of vodka. Add to the mixture olive( sesame, sunflower) oil - 2-3 tbsp.l. In the composition, enter a few drops of camphor oil. In the resulting product, moisten the gauze and wrap it with the joint. Cover with polyethylene and insulate. It is desirable to put such a compress at night. It is recommended to repeat this event for 6 consecutive days. Pain in the knee will pass.
- Arthritis of the shoulder joint. Treatment with folk remedies allows you to get rid of painful pain. The best effect will be provided by alcohol rubbing. It is recommended to use the following plants: burdock roots, hazel leaves, roots of elecampane or dandelion. You can use a combination of these ingredients. Any of the plants should be filled with alcohol. The ratio is as follows: 150 g of raw material per 500 ml of alcohol. The filled mixture is aged for 14 days in a dark place. The liquid is used for grinding.
- Ankle joint. It is recommended to steam out in a special bath. For this procedure, it is necessary to add mustard( 1 tbsp.) And cinnamon( 1 tsp) in warm water( per 1 l).
- Arthritis of the foot. Relief will bring a compress of burdock or young leaves of the fern. Procedure do for the night. It is necessary to wrap the wounded foot with several leaves of the plant. Then pull a sock from the cotton fabric onto your foot. Top with woolen.
- Pathology of the temporomandibular joint. Help will have a variety of applications, compresses. Doctors recommend using medical mud. Excellent effect will provide paraffin compresses. Such measures will anesthetize the joint and reduce inflammation.
- Arthritis of the jaw joint. For this pathology, warming up applications are recommended. The most suitable components for these activities are mustard, turpentine, camphor oil, pine resin. Reduce inflammation will allow the vinegar compress. Apple cider vinegar is best for this procedure.
However, do not forget that before using any folk remedy, you should definitely consult a doctor.