What should be the pulse of the champion
Pulse is an amazing parameter by which you can learn a lot about the state of human health, existing diseases, possible scenarios, etc. Of course, not everything is so simple - only a highly qualified specialist can diagnose the pulse. But elementary knowledge in this matter can be useful to each of us in ordinary life.
What should be the pulse of a healthy person? The answer to this question can be given only by making certain corrections to the question itself: the pulse rate of a person depends on its age, time of day when measuring, the state of the psyche, the presence or absence of physical activity, the time between meals and a whole series of factors affecting the accuracyand the objectivity of measurements.
Thus, the question - what should be the pulse of a healthy person, we can respond by making even one more variable - an amendment to the age. Pulse in a healthy person with age( beats per minute):
• newborns - 140;
• age under 1 year - 130;
• from 1 year to 2 years - 100;
• from 3 years to 7 years - 95;
• from 8 to 14 years old - 80;
• up to 35 years old - 72;
• up to 60 years - 65;
• during illness - up to 120.
Measurement conditions: measure at rest, lying in bed, in the morning, ideal time - from 11 to 13 hours. It is necessary to take into account, what should be the pulse depending on the sex: in women the average value is 10 beats per minute more than for men.
Ability to monitor its frequency can be useful for people leading an active lifestyle, doing sports and controlling their weight.
Several important points that you need to know when measuring heart rate. With physical exertion, there is a maximum level of heartbeats, excess of which can harm the health.
Every person can make up his own schedule, characterizing his individual parameters.
- Measurement of the pulse at rest: with the middle finger of the right hand, feel the pulse on the wrist of the left hand at the base of the thumb. Why with the middle finger? It turns out that the thumb and index finger have their own, sufficiently strong vibration, which will negatively affect the accuracy of measurements. With a stopwatch or normal clock, count the number of beats in 30 seconds. Multiply the number by 2 and thus find out what the pulse should be at rest.
- Maximum working pulse: in order to find out what it will be like when you have the maximum physical exertion, you need to subtract 200 of the total dozens of your age( 25 years - minus 20, 47 years - minus 40, 50 years - minus 50 and tons.).As a result, you will get the maximum value of the working pulse, which can not be exceeded when performing physical exercises.
- Working pulse: values are fixed during exercise. Measured in the same way as at rest. This indicator can significantly differ from the resting heart rate. If the working pulse is close to the maximum working value, the load needs to be reduced so as not to cause damage to health.
If we want to know exactly what a person's pulse should be, we should take into account the conditions that affect the accuracy of the measurements. There are a number of conditions under which measurements will be erroneous: if you experience hunger, immediately after eating, after taking medication or alcoholic beverages. Heavy physical or intellectual loads, water procedures or outdoor activities( sunbathing, frost) can distort the accuracy of measurements. One should not rely on their accuracy, if they are produced immediately after sexual intercourse, on critical days( in women) or in sleep disorders.
What should be the pulse you need to know when drawing up a schedule of training. A person in training should also know the duration of exercise. Starting points for calculations:
1. Calculate what should be the pulse at the peak, i.e.the value of its maximum working pulse.
2. When training for 1-2 hours, the optimal value is 50-60% of the maximum. More detailed data:
- from 40 to 60 minutes - load on 60-70% of the maximum;
- from 20 to 40 minutes - loads of 70-80% of the maximum;
- from 10 to 20 minutes - the load is 80-90% of the maximum.