"Kremlin tablet": description, photo, manual, reviews
The "Kremlin tablet" is a small capsule, whose shells are electrodes. It is a stimulant that starts to work in the stomach when it comes in contact with the mucous membrane.
How does the tablet work?
"The Kremlin tablet" has little in common with the usual medicines. The photo shows a complex device. Thus, the capsule consists of a pair of metal hemispheres, as well as bushings of synthetic material. Also inside is a power source that generates pulses in accordance with the microcircuit. As the tablet moves along the digestive tract, metal ions begin to separate from the membrane. The cycle of the capsule is 24 hours. After this time it is removed from the digestive tract.
How to use the tablet?
At first glance, the method of using such a tool as the "Kremlin tablet" may seem incomprehensible. A description of the ways to use it is given below.
The most simple and safe way is to hold in the mouth. The exposure time is from 5 minutes to half an hour. In a day, you can spend 3-10 sessions, and the full course of treatment can last from a week to a month.
Ingestion is a common method. Despite the fact that the tablet may seem quite large in comparison with the usual medicines, a smooth surface provides an easy swallow. In addition, it can be washed down with water.
"The Kremlin tablet" can be introduced into the rectum following the example of a rectal suppository. To do this, it must first be lubricated with petroleum jelly, vegetable oil or any other means that will ensure comfortable sliding. To enter the pill, you need to lie on your side and squeeze under your knees. The depth is equal to the length of the index finger. To extract the capsule, it is worth straining the rectal muscles.
If the intestine needs to be cleaned before surgery, the capsule is not deep enough, into the lumen of the intestine. After the desired result is achieved, the capsule is removed. After treatment with hydrogen peroxide, repeated use of the device for similar purposes is possible.
"The Kremlin tablet" can be inserted into the vagina. She must reach the cervix. Do it better lying down. The exposure time is up to 20 minutes. To remove the capsule, you have to stand up and slightly extend the canal with your fingers.
How does it work?
"Kremlin tablet" is designed to stimulate the reflexogenic zones of the gastrointestinal tract. So, during the passage it touches a number of biologically active points. This leads to the generation of pulses, which first excite the main functional systems, and then bring them into a state of equilibrium. The existing pathologies, in turn, are cured.
"The Kremlin tablet" can affect the body directly or indirectly. The impact of the energy pulse is aimed at synchronizing the work of all body systems. This is achieved due to the fact that the stimulator comes into resonance with nervous fluctuations. At the same time, those systems that function normally are not affected.
"The Kremlin tablet" can eliminate many diseases and pathologies of internal systems of the body. So, the main indications for its use are:
- problems in the work of the digestive tract after surgical intervention;
- disorders of cerebral blood flow;
- injury of a different nature;
- poisoning by chemical or biological substances;
- chronic pancreatitis;
- diabetes mellitus and other endocrine pathologies;
- permanent constipation;
- problems in the biliary tract;
- psoriasis, vitiligo and alopecia;
- diseases of the spine and joint disorders;
- pathology of the cardiovascular system;
- chronic prostatitis;
- problems of the female genital area;
- diseases of the oral cavity and nasopharynx;
- breathing problems;
- diseases of the organs of vision;
- arthrosis and polyarthritis;
- pain syndrome;
- allergic reactions;
- weakened immunity;
- stress conditions;
- need for doping.
Precautions should be taken with the use of such a tool as the "Kremlin pill".The instruction contains such information about contraindications:
- presence in the body of previously installed electrostimulators;
- presence of tumors, scars or bleeding in the gastrointestinal tract;
- mechanical intestinal obstruction;
- bradycardia and arrhythmia of atrial fibrillation;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- mental illness, accompanied by motor excitation;
- exacerbation of peptic ulcer;
- strikury in the intestine;
- exacerbation of hemorrhoids or the presence of cracks in the rectum;
- stones in the kidney and gallbladder;
- inflammatory processes in the body;
- infectious diseases;
- depletion of the body lack of food or excessive stress.
Expert Reviews of
Such an unusual tool as the "Kremlin tablet" can be confusing. Comments of doctors could help to make an objective opinion. Nevertheless, experts are very skeptical about the drug. And this is why:
- for the purification of the body is much more effective and safe will be the reception of traditional drugs or the organization of proper nutrition;
- the instruction to the preparation contains a wide list of contraindications, the existence of which the patient may not know;
- is not a panacea for diseases, and without proper medication can provide only a temporary effect;
- introduction to the body of a foreign body can be dangerous, even if doing so in a hospital environment under the supervision of doctors;The
- tablet is for reusable use, which raises some hygiene issues;
- capsules are not sold through pharmacy networks, but are distributed only through representatives who can not always give exhaustive information about licensing;
- , the body can react unpredictably to electrical impulses that occur in the digestive tract;
- too much suspicion causes a discrepancy in the price of the Kremlin tablet( it can range from several hundred to several thousand rubles);
- stimulants have a number of features of use and can not be used without a comprehensive examination and appropriate medical report;
- because the tablet material does not dissolve in the body, the risk of stagnation is high, which can lead to serious consequences.
Quite an interesting and unusual tool is the "Kremlin tablet".Reviews about this drug are few and rather ambiguous. In any case, do not rely on this tool alone. Treatment should be comprehensive, including medications. Also do not forget about the preliminary consultation with a specialist.