"Nootropil": instructions for use, reviews and release forms. The best analogue of "Nootropil"
Many people have heard about the drug Nootropil. Especially he is in demand among tired moms, students, busy people, who are simply exhausted by work. So, what is this medicine? At what pathologies it is appointed or nominated? What are the contraindications to admission? And is there an effective analogue of "Nootropil"?To find the answers to all these questions, let us consider the instructions for the use of the drug.
Description of the medicine
Medication "Nootropil" is a representative of nootropic drugs. Its main purpose is to improve memory.
The active substance of the drug is piracetam. It is almost 100% of the weight of the pill. That is why the main analogue of "Nootropil" is the preparation "Piracetam".
It should be said that the last medicine was discovered in the far 70s. The medication "Piracetam" was used exclusively for cosmonauts. After all, the medicine increased overall tone, provided resistance to external pressure.
Along with the favorable effect on the body, the medication caused very few side effects. These properties have become decisive for the further development of drugs based on pyracetam.
This medication( as well as the main analogue of "Nootropil") is an excellent stimulant of the nervous system. The drug increases the body's capacity. Thanks to this the brain consumes more glucose, there is an acceleration of blood circulation. And while a person does not feel lack of energy.
However, patients should be aware that the drug "Nootropil" does not affect the body instantly. The first positive results can be observed after 1 week of therapy. And the peak of efficiency is reached by the end of the second week. Thus, the drug has a "cumulative effect".
Forms of release
The drug "Nootropil" is available in several forms:
- solution for oral administration( 125 ml);
- solution in ampoules d / and( 5/15 ml);
- solution in bottles for IV( 60 ml).
Indications for use
The drug is widely used in psychiatry, neurology and narcology. Let's consider in more detail, what at the medicine "Nootropilum" indications to use.
In neurological practice, it is advisable to use the medicine when:
- pathologies of the nervous system that violate the emotional-volitional sphere( Alzheimer's disease);
- reduced intellectual-mnestic activity;
- intoxication, brain trauma;
- cerebrovascular insufficiency( severe dizziness, headache, attention deficit, memory, speech);
- vascular pathologies of the brain;
- comatose, subcomatose states;
- residual symptoms of impaired cerebral circulation by ischemic type.
In psychiatry the drug is prescribed with:
- vyaloapaticheskih defective conditions( schizophrenia, psycho-organic syndrome);
- depressive states( which are resistant to the action of antidepressants);
- nephrotic syndromes;
- intolerance of antipsychotics, antipsychotic medications( to eliminate neurological, psychiatric, somatovegetative complications);
- asthenodepressive syndromes;
- cortical myoclonic forms.
In narcology, medication is used for:
- relief of alcohol withdrawal syndrome;
- disposal of acute poisoning with phenamine, ethanol, barbiturates, morphine;
- treatment of chronic alcoholism;
- cupping of morphine withdrawal symptoms.
The drug is used in pediatrics. The drug is prescribed under the following conditions:
- effects of perinatal damage to brain structures;
- is a heavy learning process;
- cerebral palsy;
- mental retardation.
Depending on the patient's condition, the patient can be prescribed a drug in the form of tablets( capsules), injections. In severe cases, intravenous medication is recommended. For serious pathologies, the drug( up to 12 g / day) is administered within 20-30 minutes.
Injections are given if oral administration of Nootropil is difficult. The injections are administered in the same doses as the tablets.
The instruction gives the following recommendations:
- The drug is recommended to be taken 2 times a day. The daily dose is 30-160 mg / kg. If necessary, the frequency of use is increased to 3-4 times a day. The duration of therapy is 2-6 months.
- For memory disorders, it is recommended to take 1600 mg 3 times a day. Then, the dosage is reduced to 800 mg.
- Cerebrovascular diseases in acute form need the following treatment. Initially, for 2 weeks the patient should take 12 grams per day. Then the dosage is reduced to 6 g per day.
- For ischemic strokes, the patient is recommended to take daily 4.8 g.
- In the case of brain injuries, it is recommended to use 9-12 grams per day initially. Then the dosage is reduced to 2.4 g per day. Therapy usually lasts about 3 weeks.
Side effects of
On the background of drug therapy, unwanted symptoms can develop.
Abstract indicates the following adverse reactions:
- impaired concentration;
- vomiting, nausea;
- motor disinhibition;
- impaired appetite;
- is a mental agitation;
- sleep disturbance;
- stool disorder;
- convulsive syndrome;
- increased sexual activity;
- extrapyramidal disorders;
- tremor of the extremities.
Deterioration of the condition is observed in patients with angina. As a rule, negative manifestations occur in people who exceed the daily dosage of the drug.
The drug "Nootropil" is prohibited for use in such conditions:
- hemorrhagic stroke;
- marked pathology of the renal system;
- intolerance to piracetam.
In the following cases, only a doctor evaluating possible risks may prescribe this medicine:
- severe bleeding;
- extensive surgeries;
- pathology of hemostasis;
Analogues of medicament
There are many medications that can replace the original drug. The most basic analogue of "Nootropil", as mentioned above, is the drug "Piracetam".Often there is a question about which of the drugs is better. Such a dilemma can be solved only by a doctor. However, one should know that the medicine "Piracetam" is a domestic medication. Consequently, its cost is quite acceptable.
In this case, the "Piracetam" medication acts on the body in the same way as the above-named drug. This is evidenced by the instruction attached to the drug Nootropil. The price of the last drug is much higher, since it is produced abroad.
However, the drug "Nootropil" is considered a more purified agent.
Other analogues are medicines:
The price of medicines
What is the cost of the medicine "Nootropil" and its basic analogues?
The cost of medicines is as follows:
- tablets "Nootropil"( 800 mg, No. 30) - about 275 rubles;
- ampoules "Nootropil"( 20%, 12 pcs.) - 315 rubles;
- tablets "Piracetam"( No. 50) - from 48 rubles;
- preparation "Memotropil"( № 30) - about 102 rubles;
- medicine "Lucets" - the price for packing No. 30, 800 mg is 68 rubles.
Opinion about the drug
Reviews about the drug "Nootropil" indicate that the medication is very useful for improving memory. This tool stimulates brain activity, makes it easier to remember large amounts of information. In this case, the medicine adds energy and invigorates.
Sufficiently effective remedy for delay in children's speech development. However, patients argue that a favorable effect is not observed immediately.
The minus drug is a bitter taste of the drug. In addition, people point to the occurrence of side effects. Most often it is a headache.