From what "Tempalgin" helps? Tablets "Tempalgin": instructions for use
The medicine "Tempalgin", like many other medications, is sold in the pharmacy without a prescription. The remedy is quite popular. Many people resort to his help to get rid of the pain syndrome. Let's consider, from what "Tempalgin", what he possesses indications and contra-indications. And in what dosages should you take the medicine.
Description of the medicine
So, from what "Tempalgin"?The drug is characterized by a complex effect on the human body.
It has the following properties:
- is antipyretic;
- is sedative.
Most people know from what "Tempalgin" helps, and if necessary resort to this medication. The remedy efficiently eliminates pain syndromes, provoked by a variety of factors. Often this drug is used for severe migraines. This medication is used for toothache and many other pathologies that cause unpleasant discomfort in a person.
The drug is an antipyretic. Therefore it is necessary to know, from what "Tempalgin" can save. The drug is used for fever, high temperature. Often, this tool is included in complex therapy for ARVI, influenza.
In addition, the drug has a calming effect on the nervous system. The drug can eliminate such negative manifestations as fear, motor excitement, anxiety. Taking medication helps reduce blood pressure.
The product is characterized by a rapid effect on the body. After taking the medication, the sedative effect will appear in half an hour. Analgesic effect can be expected in 1-2 hours.
Drug is produced in only one dosage form - in the form of tablets.
Composition of the preparation
Having received an idea about the medicine "Tempalgin", from which the medicine helps, we will consider what determines its effectiveness. As mentioned above, the agent is a combined preparation. It consists of sedative and analgesic components.
The main substances providing a favorable effect are:
- Metamizole sodium. This component is the strongest analgesic. It is able to eliminate small, inflammatory processes occurring in the body.
- Tempidone. This substance eliminates the patient's sense of fear, anxiety, anxiety. It reduces motor excitability. Slightly lowers the pressure.
However, the effectiveness of the means lies precisely in the combination of these substances. Because they increase the impact of each other. It is thanks to such a successful combination that most people know perfectly well when it comes to the preparation Tempalgin, from which this tool helps, and if necessary use it.
Indications for admission
In the list of what the Tempalgin tablets help with, the following pathologies and conditions are included:
- Pain syndrome in moderate or mild form. The drug effectively removes toothache, migraine, neuralgia, headache, myalgia, radicular syndrome, arthralgia, algodismenorea. From such conditions, he perfectly relieves even those people who have increased excitability.
- Pain of visceral origin, mild. Tablets are included in therapy, in combination with antispasmodics, with intestinal, renal, hepatic colic.
- Pain provoked by surgical or diagnostic interventions. The drug acts as an auxiliary.
- Hyperthermia for colds and various infectious and inflammatory diseases.
However, patients should understand, from what tablets "Tempalgin" really able to help. This medicine is not a narcotic. Therefore, it can not be attributed to powerful medicines. Tablets "Tempalgin" significantly inferior to the analgesic effect of those drugs, which are based on the drug component. Consequently, the strongest headaches, migraines, this tool can not be eliminated simply.
Such patients will need a stronger medicine than the preparation "Tempalgin".
Instruction for use
Tablets should be prescribed by a doctor, based on the symptoms of the disease. Finally, the doctor can set the necessary dosage only after diagnosis. If the patient is suffering constant pain, then self-medication is quite unsafe.
With a rare occurrence of discomfort, you can use this tool without a visit to the doctor. However, one should not forget that such a thing is permissible only if the pain is not systematic, and contra-indications are fully taken into account. In this case, it is very important to use tablets "Tempalgin" correctly.
The use of this product, according to the instructions, is as follows:
- Tablets should be taken after meals. The pills are not meant for chewing. They should be swallowed whole with a glass of water.
- Adults and children over 14 years of age are recommended to take 1 tablet 2-3 times a day.
- For severe pains, the above-mentioned dosage can be increased 2-fold. But this method should be agreed with the doctor.
- The maximum daily dose of this medication should not exceed 6 pills.
- Do not take Tempalgin tablets for more than 5 days. This is especially true if the patient takes an increased dose. For a longer period, only the doctor can prescribe the pills.
Contraindications to taking medication
Do not forget that you should be carefully studied if you decide to take the drug "Tempalgin", instructions for use. Tablets have contraindications. Therefore, if you decide to use a remedy, be sure to check under what conditions the drug can harm the body.
The instruction gives the following contraindications:
- renal failure, expressed;
- arterial hypotension( if the systolic index is below 100);
- hepatic failure, in severe form;
- "aspirin" asthma;
- heart failure, in chronic stage;
- deficiency of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase;
- oppression of hematopoiesis( infectious or cytostatic neutropenia, leukopenia, granulocytopenia, agranulocytosis);
- age under 14 years;
- lactation period;
- individual sensitivity.
Special attention is required by patients if they are prescribed this medication, with the following ailments:
- bronchial asthma;
- kidney disease( glomerulonephritis, pyelonephritis);
- kidney failure;
- predisposition to hypotension;
- hepatic impairment;
- long-term alcohol intake.
Side effects of
Almost all medications can provoke unwanted symptoms in a patient. The preparation "Tempalgin" is not an exception. The use of this drug, extremely rarely, can cause side effects. Such a clinic is most often observed as a result of prolonged intake or use of maximum doses. Sometimes negative reactions are triggered by taking several medications at the same time. In addition, individual intolerance can not be ruled out.
Side effects may manifest symptoms:
- Digestive system. Burning sensation in the epigastric zone, dry mouth, increased activity of hepatic transaminases, cholestasis, jaundice, hyperbilirubinemia.
- CNS.There is a headache, dizziness, sometimes - hallucinations.
- Cardiovascular system. Tachycardia, change in pressure( rise, fall), cyanosis.
- Urinary system. If the drug is taken in large doses, kidney disorders such as oliguria, interstitial nephritis, anuria, proteinuria may occur. Sometimes there is urine, painted in red.
- Hematopoiesis system. Leukopenia, thrombocytopenia or agranulocytosis.
- Allergic reactions. Itching, skin rash, hives, Quincke's edema, exudative erythema, bronchospasm, toxic epidermal necrolysis, anaphylactic shock.
Each patient should adhere to only the treatment regimen that was recommended to him by a doctor if he takes Tempalgin - tablets. The instruction warns that excess of a dose, or a long reception very often lead to an overdose.
This condition is manifested by the following symptoms:
- feeling tired;
- dyspepsia disorder;
- pain in the epigastric zone;
- heart palpitations;
- arterial hypotension;
- confusion or loss of consciousness.
The patient should be washed with a stomach, and give salt solutions and sorbents. Such manifestations require compulsory medical attention.
Analogues of the medicine
The only remedy with the similar composition with Tempalgin is Tempanginol.
However, there are many drugs that have a similar effect on the human body.
Among them are the preparations:
- "MIG 400";
During therapy with this drug, it is important to know about the following recommendations:
- The drug should not be taken with abdominal pain, an unclarified nature.
- It is strictly forbidden to combine tablets with ethanol.
- It is advisable to refuse for the period of treatment from driving and working with dangerous machinery.
In addition, always try to consult a doctor before taking medication. This will not only effectively treat the ailment, but also protect you from negative side effects.