"Sorbek": instructions for use, price. How to take Sorbeks
The need to take sorbents occurs in almost every person. After all, such drugs effectively eliminate the unpleasant symptoms of poisoning, binding various harmful substances and removing them from the body. On the pharmacological market there are many excellent medicines. One of them is the drug Sorbex. The instruction gives an opportunity to get acquainted with the indications of the medicine and dosages.
Characteristics of the preparation
The "Sorbeks" medication is described as an agent for detoxification. The medication binds various toxic compounds that have got into the body as a result of food poisoning or the effects of industrial production, and displays them.
The preparation has excellent adsorbent properties. Thanks to them, it turns highly toxic substances into less harmful components and stimulates their rapid withdrawal.
This product is a granular activated carbon. The size of the granules is about 0.02-0.63 mm. It is due to such an adsorbing surface that the drug is able to exert a more pronounced and lasting effect. According to the instructions attached to the medicine "Sorbek", the medication is effective for 1.5-2 days.
The agent, moving along the intestines and not sucking into the blood, does not go beyond its boundaries and does not adversely affect the microbiocenosis. The drug fully meets the standards set for modern sorbents. It is safe( with proper use), effective and fast.
Indications for admission
The "Sorbeks" medication is recommended for use in patients with:
- pathologies that occur in the intestines and cause it to ferment, rot;
- high acidity;
- hypersecretion of gastric juice;
- poisoning in the acute stage( and even pathologies caused by glycosides, alkaloids, and heavy metal salts);
- ailments with toxic syndromes, such as food poisoning, salmonellosis, dysentery;
- burn disease in the septicotoxemia and toxemia stage;
- hyperbilirubinemia( chronic and acute viral hepatitis, cirrhosis of the liver);
- hyperaemia( chronic renal failure);
- allergic pathologies;
- atopic dermatitis;
- bronchial asthma.
In addition, the drug is recommended for patients before ultrasound and radiology to reduce gassing in the intestine.
How to take Sorbex? The recommended dosages are completely dependent on the severity of the poisoning and the patient's condition.
Abstract medication gives the following instructions for using the remedy:
- The drug is recommended to be taken after a meal.
- For the normalization of the condition of adults, 2-4 capsules of medicament can be prescribed three times a day.
- Single dose should not exceed 8 capsules.
- The duration of therapy is individual. It can be 3-15 days.
- Children from 7 to 14 years are prescribed 3 times a day for 1-2 capsules.
- Young children do not recommend using this medication. But in some cases, only according to the doctor's prescription, the medicine can be used even for such a category of patients.
Side effects of
Sorbex tablets can provoke unpleasant reactions:
- diarrhea or constipation;
- black staining of the stool.
If the drug is used for a longer period of time, more than 14 days, the patient may develop the following side effects:
- impaired absorption in the body of calcium, vitamins, nutrients, fats, proteins;
- in case of hemoperfusion due to activated charcoal, embolism, hypoglycemia, hypocalcemia, hemorrhage, hypothermia, or a decrease in pressure may appear.
The following symptoms indicate the drug overdose:
- vomiting, nausea.
Drug intake does not have a detrimental effect on the ability to drive. Therefore, the medicine "Sorbeks" is not forbidden to drink to drivers or workers engaged in responsible production.
The drug has a number of limitations. It is very important to consider them before taking the medicine.
The drug "Sorbeks" instruction prohibits the use of patients who are observed:
- intestinal atony;
- peptic ulcers of the digestive tract( exacerbation of pathology, ulcerative nonspecific colitis);
- hypersensitivity to this drug;
- bleeding GIT.
The drug should not be combined with antitoxic substances that begin to act after absorption. For example, with the drug "Methionine".
The cost of the medicine
. An effective medicine is this medication. This is evidenced by the instructions for use attached to the medicine "Sorbek".
The price of a medicine is another urgent issue that often interests patients. So, what is the cost of this tool? The price for 1 package of 20 capsules averages 60-100 rubles.
If for some reason, the Sorbex product has not been approached, the doctor will recommend a number of other medicines that can replace the original remedy.
Medications that have a similar effect on the body are:
- Activated charcoal.
- White coal.
To date, the drug "Sorbek" enjoys great popularity among the population. After all, he is able to quickly and effectively eliminate the symptoms of food poisoning. In addition, the tool is not expensive.