Banana how much is digested in the human stomach?
Banana is a very useful fruit, the medicinal properties of which are often used in medicine. Despite the high caloric content of the product, it contains substances that are easily absorbed by the body. In addition, bananas contain a whole complex of vitamins.
How long does the banana in the human stomach dissolve?
The banana is a fruit, accordingly, it is digested in time, like any other fruit. The processing time of the product in the human stomach is no more than 40 minutes, but if it is not mature it will increase by 10-15 minutes.
But remember that bananas are heavy food for the stomach. So that they can digest faster, bite off small pieces and chew them thoroughly.
If you are a big fan of these fruits, then pay attention to the reaction of the intestine after ingestion. Bloating or heartburn means that you need to limit bananas in your diet. If you want to sit on a banana diet, then be sure to consult a nutritionist, since it is not known how your body will react to such an undertaking. Doctors do not recommend that there is always only one type of product, and a banana is dangerous if it is consumed in unlimited quantities.
Recommendations for the purchase of
Let's say you often buy such a fruit as a banana. How much it is digested in the stomach, you know, but you do not know how to choose the product so that to facilitate your body's digestive process. To do this, observe the following rules:
- Choose fruits that are not exactly ripe.
- Do not buy green bananas.
- Do not buy bananas, the peel of which is damaged.
How much time a banana in the stomach is digested depends on these factors, since eating a poor-quality product entails a slowdown in digestion, heartburn and bloating.
Positive properties of bananas
Every person is surprised to try a banana one day. How much is digested fruit, very few people are interested, since everyone pays attention to the sweet taste. Indeed, this is one of the few cases where the product is not only delicious, but also useful. The positive properties of bananas are as follows:
- Nutrition. If you are busy at work, you do not have time for a full snack, then a banana will come to the rescue. How much this fruit is digested in the stomach, in this case it does not matter. It is important that the banana will saturate your body energy for a long time, since 100 g of the product contains 90 kcal.
- Banana contains many vitamins E and D.
- The fruit perfectly satiates the body with potassium.
- Banana is rich in sodium, phosphorus and calcium.
- The product normalizes the exchange of fluid in the body.
- The fruit is practically fiber-free, so it is safe for people who have recently undergone a heavy operation.
Thanks to the positive qualities of the fruit, professional sportsmen like it very much. It is often included in their diet of people who have undergone surgery, as well as people who are dieters. However, the banana has a certain number of cons. They need to know everyone.
Fruits that can not be eaten in unlimited quantities include a banana. How much is digested product in the stomach, you already know. But to whom is it contraindicated? Restrictions are associated with the individual characteristics of the human body. So, the disadvantages of a banana include:
- A fruit is strictly forbidden to use for people suffering from diabetes. This is due to the fact that bananas contain a large amount of carbohydrates, and their energy value is very high.
- Due to the high caloric content, the product should be restricted to people who are overweight.
- Young children eat bananas with pleasure, but, unfortunately, they can not be given to children under 3 years old. This is due to the fact that fruits do not grow in our area, so for our climate they are foreign. A child's organism can aggressively perceive these fruits.
- Bananas contribute to the accumulation of blood, so people with coronary heart disease are extremely undesirable to consume them without consulting a doctor.
These drawbacks boil down to the fact that you can eat fruit, but before that you need to consult a doctor. If you are a healthy person, then eat bananas in unlimited quantities. But remember the possible manifestation of allergic reactions.
What you need to know about bananas
The curious facts about these amazing fruits have long been known. They can change your attitude to bananas. So, what you need to know:
- Daily intake of 1 banana increases efficiency, improves mood and significantly reduces fatigue.
- Fruits are often used to treat gastrointestinal diseases.
- If a person overcomes cholera or dysentery, the crushed banana fruit helps in treatment.
- Scientifically proven that bananas have a sedative effect on the human nervous system.
- Fruit can increase the potency of men.
- Diabetic ulcers on the legs are amenable to treatment if you apply to them the crushed fruits of green bananas.
This is not all the positive side of the banana. You will be surprised, but the peel of this fruit has the least amount of pluses.
About the banana peel
Many people want to look for information on banana pulp, but hardly anyone knows that the peel also has amazing properties:
- Make a compress from the banana peel to relieve the headache with migraines.
- Increased pressure? A decoction of the peel will help.
- In case of burns, attach the banana crust to the damaged area with the inside.
- Plantar warts are difficult to treat, but if you tie the skin to your leg and wait a few days, this method will give its results.
Based on this, a banana can be called a truly amazing fruit, since no part of it is superfluous. The product is not only very tasty, but also extremely useful, and this combination is rare.
Therefore, a banana is recommended to eat if you do not have contraindications. But often doctors allow a limited amount of eating this fruit, even in the presence of diseases.