Nail fungus, vinegar treatment: effectiveness and application features. How to use vinegar to treat nail fungus
Some people are foolish enough to care for fungal diseases. They underestimate the microorganism itself and do not think about the complications that it can cause. Meanwhile, a fungus, developing in a favorable environment, can lead to an allergy or cancer. Is it worth it to underestimate it? With such a pathology, you should always consult a dermatologist who will prescribe the necessary therapy. Benefit will bring folk remedies that can eliminate nail fungus. Treatment with vinegar is the most popular folk method of fighting with microorganisms. We will consider it.
Characteristics of the disease
The main reasons for the appearance of the nail fungus is the destruction of the plate by a specific microflora contained in an unsanitary moist environment. Most susceptible to such pathology are those people who use other people's things, do not adhere to personal hygiene. You can be infected with a fungus on the beach, in the pool or in the shower.
The affected nail not only looks ugly, but also causes its owner painful sensations. It should be remembered that the disease is contagious. The fungus is easily transferred from one patient to another. It is sufficiently tenacious and capable of quickly damaging not only the nail plates, but also the skin.
The disease has such symptoms:
- plate is laminated, its structure, shape changes, it breaks;
- the nail loses its natural shade, loses its luster;
- the affected area has a specific odor;The
- patient experiences pain in this area.
Unfortunately, pathology is characterized by a prolonged course and is quite difficult to treat. To combat the disease, it is very important to follow the rules of hygiene. Doctors prescribe complex therapy. As a rule, antifungal medicines and drugs that increase human immunity are recommended. An excellent addition is the treatment of nail fungus folk remedies - vinegar. It is this product, if used correctly, can provide a favorable result in a couple of days.
Action of vinegar
It is enough unpleasant, unesthetic and discomfortable nail fungus. Treatment with vinegar can bring considerable relief. What is the effect of such an impact?
To do this, remember what vinegar is. It's a sour substance. Spores of the fungus can not withstand such an environment. They are dying in it. That is why the treatment of nail fungus legs with vinegar becomes successful.
However, remember that this effective tool does not guarantee 100% protection against relapse. Even completely cured pathology is able to return. To protect your body from repeated invasion of the fungus, be sure to adhere to a doctor-appointed therapeutic treatment. It is equally important to remember the need for prevention. Only by observing such conditions, you can be sure that the nail fungus will not appear again.
Vinegar treatment will provide excellent results if the approach to combating the disease is complex.
How to choose vinegar?
This is the first question that patients face. And it is very important. After all, the wrong choice of a product can lead to a serious aggravation of the situation, to provoke a burn.
In the fight against the disease, both table vinegar and apple are excellent. Often the question arises: can I apply the essence? It is recommended to use it for neglected forms of pathology. But not in its pure form! At the same time, the treatment of the nail fungus begins with the usual product. The launched form of apple cider vinegar is not completely cured. But it is with him( you can take a dining room) should begin therapy.
In addition, consider that highly concentrated vinegar( more than 9%) leads to burns. Therefore, strictly follow all the requirements of the recipe. It is best to apply a 6% remedy.
It is very important to choose a quality product for treatment. Acquire vinegar only from good manufacturers. You can prepare this product yourself. In this case, there will be no doubt about it.
- Take the washed apples. Pass them through the meat grinder.
- Place this mixture in a container. Choose a warm place for her.
- For 14 days, your apple forcemeat will wander.
- After the expiration date, merge the juice. This drink is a natural apple cider vinegar.
Basics of therapy
Before considering how to use vinegar for the treatment of nail fungus, you should consult the recommendations of doctors.
The success of therapy depends on the observance of several simple rules:
- Initially, it is necessary to steam up the legs. This will make it much easier to clean the stratum corneum. You can also remove coarse skin cells. Only the cleaned surface is recommended to apply the prepared product.
- Not only the nail plates are treated. Spores of the fungus remain on clothes, in shoes. Therefore, it is necessary to handle all the items used by the patient. With special care it is necessary to wash the patient's socks.
- Daily cut the nail. This helps to reduce the focus of infection.
- At night wear cotton socks. This will protect against the spread of fungus. Consequently, other parts of the body will not be infected.
Now let's look at the recipes that are used to combat pathology.
Treatment with compresses
How to use vinegar to treat nail fungus? Many patients claim that compresses are an effective result.
To make lotions, you can use these recipes:
- Take vinegar( 1 tbsp.) And mix with boiled( warm, not hot!) Water( 8 tbsp.).
- To make this compress you need chicken protein. Mix it with vodka( 2 tbsp.) And vinegar( 2 tbsp.).After thoroughly stirring, place the product in the refrigerator. The shelf life of such a compress is 1 week, because the egg can quickly deteriorate.
- How does a deep nail fungus treatment occur? The launched form of apple cider vinegar is cured so. Take the olive oil. Mix it in equal proportions with vinegar( 2 tablespoons).In the composition, enter 1 beaten egg. The mixture is stored exclusively in the refrigerator.
Use a gauze bandage to apply a compress. Dampen it in the preparation and apply to the affected area. When drying, rewet it. The duration of the procedure is 1 hour. After a compress, put on socks.
This is quite common if nail fungus is diagnosed, treated with vinegar.
An excellent result will provide such recipes:
- Combine in equal amounts: vinegar, honey, Kalanchoe juice. Stir the ingredients thoroughly until a uniform porridge is formed. Ointment should stand in a cold and dark place for about 3 days. Apply the remedy to the affected plate 2 times a day, for 20 minutes. After the procedure, the residual ointments are rinsed off with warm water. The remedy is used until the disease completely disappears.
- Pour the chicken egg( whole) with apple cider vinegar. The last component, take 100 g. Keep the product in a dark place until the shell dissolves completely. Carefully remove the formed film and put into the mixture butter( melted) - 200 g. The ointment is applied to the steamed legs. Top with cellophane. The procedure lasts several hours. Duration of treatment is 5-6 days. Then there should be a break for several days, after which the therapy can be resumed.
These are excellent procedures if you are considering the initial stages of treatment of the nail fungus. The launched form of vinegar, unfortunately, will not heal. In this case, medication is mandatory. Only a combination of effective drugs with vinegar procedures will restore your feet health.
Heat the water. In 3 liters of liquid, enter vinegar - 250 ml. For 15 minutes, knead the legs in the foot bath. The procedure is preferably performed before bedtime.
After this exercise, rinse your feet and wipe dry. Apply the ointments prescribed by the doctor to the affected areas.
It is recommended to hold water activities every 2 days.
What do patients think?
The disease is quite common. Therefore, many people are interested in the treatment of nail fungus with vinegar. Patient feedback is the factor that is most often the deciding factor in the choice of therapy.
So, what do people think about this method of fighting the disease? Patients claim that in the initial stages there is a fairly effective treatment of nail fungus with vinegar. The patients' testimonies indicate that the elimination of unpleasant symptoms occurs quickly. The fungus leaves. But if the pathology is started, then it is almost impossible to cope with it without the help of medications. However, even with a deep fungal attack, the vinegar procedures bring great relief.
There are reviews that indicate the formation of a burn during therapy. In this case, the patients themselves explain that they used pure vinegar, without dilution.