Dyscholia of the gallbladder: causes, symptoms and features of treatment
The human body should work without interruptions, and digestion plays an important role. Dyscholia of the gallbladder is a pathology. Therefore, with the slightest deviation in the work of this body, it is worthwhile to turn to specialists. The essence of the disease is that the composition of bile gradually begins to change, and this negatively affects the health and overall well-being of a person.
It is considered incorrect when they say that they treat the disease itself. First of all, they find the reason that caused it, and all the forces throw it at its disposal. Treatment, in fact, can be very long, and includes it in itself a set of recommendations, which in no case should not be violated. Almost every person who feeds improperly can get sick with such ailment. In general, children are at risk.
Why does bile in the human body need?
Bile is directly involved in digestion. Therefore, it performs several functions simultaneously:
- Cleaves fats and does not allow absorption in the intestines of cholesterol.
- Activates the production of enzymes that allow you to suck proteins.
- Stimulates the synthesis of pancreatic enzymes.
- Regulates intestinal motility.
- Stimulates the onset of mucus in the intestine.
- Does not allow gastric juice to aggressively act on the stomach.
Having a full idea of what it is - gallbladder discoloration, treatment should be timely and comprehensive. The faster a person can react, the easier and safer will be therapy.
Why does discoloration develop?
How fast the disease will develop depends on the production of cholesterol. When the composition of bile changes, it begins to spread unevenly. At the same time, some part of it accumulates in the gallbladder. In the liver, this indicator is lowered.
But the more terrible is the degeneration of one disease into another. For example, after discoloration, the patient may have stones in the biliary tract. Consider the main reasons for the development of gallbladder dyscholia:
- Infection of the gallbladder with infection.
- Preceded by such a disease as diabetes.
- Located at the genetic level.
- Inflammation of the tissues of the gallbladder.
- Such diseases as tonsillitis, appendicitis.
- Wand in the intestine.
- Pathologies in the pancreas or liver.
- Diseases of the stomach and intestines.
As a rule, most of the causes of the development of this disease are associated with malnutrition.
Symptoms of the disease
Dyscholia of the gallbladder in children develops in the same way as in adults. Therefore, the symptoms may be identical. How severe the disease will be depends on the individual characteristics of each organism. Symptoms may be different, but there are basic ones:
- Strong pain in the rib area on the right. Such feelings start to increase after a person eats. The nature of pain can also be different, for example, it can be acute or blunt.
- There is an unpleasant sensation, as if a person ate something bitter.
- Gases begin to form actively in the intestine.
- There may be an upset stomach.
- Nausea and vomiting appear.
- For some foods, a sick person can not even look.
Of course, it is not at all necessary that a patient with discoloration can observe all these symptoms. For each organism they will be individual.
How do I find out about the disease?
It's not at all difficult to understand that a person has such a disease as gallbladder discoloration. Symptoms speak of this more than eloquent. But nevertheless it is necessary to address to the doctor - to the expert who can spend full diagnostics. As a rule, the main diagnostic methods are:
- Blood delivery.
Of course, the doctor will be able not only to interview the patient, but also to examine it by palpation. Once the test results are ready, the specialist will be able to get a complete picture of the disease and begin therapy. The physician must select individual treatment for each patient, taking into account the characteristics of the patient's body.
The rules that should be observed for the discoloration of
The patient who was diagnosed with gallbladder dyscholia should remember that it is unlikely to achieve great success in treatment if he does not adhere to simple rules:
- The patient should eat properly.
- Observe a certain diet.
- Monitor interruptions between meals and develop a separate regimen for yourself.
- Exclude a range of products that can be harmful.
- Do not worry and do not give in to stress.
- At the first manifestations of the disease to be examined.
- Once a year, you must do ultrasound of the abdominal cavity for the sake of prevention.
If you adhere to such simple rules, then the predictions for recovery will be favorable.
How to treat dyshlia?
Symptoms of gallbladder discoloration can not be noticed. Therefore, the sick person should consult a doctor in any case. Once the doctor determines how far the disease has gone, he will be able to prescribe medication. The whole therapy will consist of the following stages:
- Detection and elimination of the causes that caused the disease.
- Purpose of the diet.
- Elimination of stagnation of bile in the ducts. This can only be achieved with the help of medications that increase the production of bile and help it outflow.
- Normalization of the general condition of a person, taking sedatives.
The patient must always give up fatty foods. Therefore, you have to eat all the dishes cooked on the steam bath. When gallbladder discoloration is observed, treatment in adults can only be medicated. As a rule, natural or synthetic agents are used. The first group consists of bile animals, and the second is obtained by chemical methods.
In any case, all means are aimed at cleaning the intestines from stagnation and stop diarrhea. In addition, the doctor appoints hydrochloric drugs. They help the bile to quickly disappear from the body. To relax the biliary tract doctor appoints cholekinetic and cholepysmotic drugs.
When traditional medicine is used
For the treatment of gallbladder dyscholia, children can also use folk methods in addition to medicamental treatment. Therapy in any case should be. Consider the main methods of eliminating the disease, when there is exactly the children's gall bladder dysplasia. Treatment in this case should be conservative and sparing:
- The child is given to eat wheat bran, which contribute to the excretion of bile.
- You can brew strawberry tea by adding both berries and leaves to the tea leaves.
- It is recommended that children and adults eat more sauerkraut.
- Instead of tea, a child can be given a decoction of a dogrose.
- With mint tea, you can calm down the nausea.
- Beetroot juice relieves inflammation in the body.
Of course, this is not all the recipes of traditional medicine, which can be used for discoloration. In any case, before using such methods for treatment, it is necessary to consult a doctor.
In what case may require surgical intervention?
If the drug treatment of the disease was not effective, then without surgical intervention can not cope. Doctors will be able to perform an operation called cholecystectomy. The fact is that with time, gallbladder discoloration can lead to the formation of stones, and in this case nothing remains, how to remove the organ completely.
With modern technology, such operations are performed with minimal risk to human health, and the place of the cut can hardly be seen. The operation does not last long. As a rule, an hour is enough. Of course, in the future the patient will most likely still have to take care of his health and stick to a certain diet all his life.
What are the chances for recovery? Possible complications of
Having figured out in detail what a gallbladder dysplasia is, treatment can be said to be more than effective. Carrying out clearly all the recommendations, any patient will be able to count on a favorable outcome, and in just a few months all the processes will be normalized. But if the treatment is not carried out properly, and the patient himself violates all the recommendations of the doctor, then gradually begin to form stones. All symptoms may worsen. And most importantly, that a sick person will feel a strong pain, and it will be possible to cope with the symptoms only with the help of an operation. As you can see, the most important thing is to pay attention to your health in time, and then there will be no problems with the gall bladder at all.