Today you can often meet women who suffer from hair loss. And they have real bald spots. Naturally, they are not very pleasant for ladies, as they spoil the appearance of the hairstyle and talk about any health problems. If baldness is diagnosed in women, the reasons( treatment often depends on them) determine the pattern of disease control.
problem appears Now let's see what causes can affect the appearance of the disease. Among them are the following:
1. Improper nutrition and bad habits.
2. Long-term treatment with hormonal or other medications.
4. Wrong scalp and hair care, use of aggressive staining agents.
5. Dermatological, infectious or inflammatory pathologies in the body.
6. Menopause, endocrine disorders, pregnancy and childbirth.
If there is baldness in women, the reasons( treatment is prescribed only after they are clarified) can be trivial, for example, the patient has chosen the wrong shampoo or too much injures the scalp with the comb. However, there may be more serious factors, for example, poor environmental conditions, long-term use of polluted water and so on.
How is the disease
? As for the symptoms of pathology, it is very simple. Over time, the woman begins to see that the hair remains much more hair than usual. In addition, pronounced lesions of alopecia can appear. Although, in comparison with the male problem of this kind, in girls the pathology is less noticeable( it all depends on the causes that caused it, and also on the degree of the disease development).
The peculiarity of the female variant of alopecia is that the follicles do not die. That is, to restore the former hair of girls is easier than for men. However, if hair loss in women is diagnosed, the cause( the treatment must be prescribed by a dermatologist) of the appearance of pathology is the basis of treatment.
Naturally, every disease has its stages of development and variety. If there is baldness in women, the reasons( treatment should not be done on their own) should be clarified in the first place. Depending on what factors influenced the patient, there are several varieties:
1. Seborrheic. Most often it appears in adolescence, when under the influence of increased production of certain hormones, there may be increased activity of the sebaceous glands of the scalp. Such a problem is temporary and will pass as soon as the body is rebuilt.
2. Genetic. Since this form of the disease is laid at the conception stage of the child, it is impossible to prevent or completely cure it. Although there are many ways to preserve and restore hair.
3. Androgenic. It is less pronounced in women, because it is associated with a high level of testosterone( a male hormone) in the body.
If the doctor diagnoses hair loss in women, the reasons( treatment, feedback and other ways of dealing with the problem you can read in this article) - this is the first thing that he finds out.
Diagnosis of pathology
Many girls are looking for information on the topic: "Hair Loss in Women: Causes, Treatment with Folk Remedies", but first you need to figure out how to define the disease. If symptoms do not arise with problems, then in order to know the type of pathology, you need to work hard.
In principle, the diagnosis is simple, but it requires not only the collection of anamnesis, but also the delivery of some tests. First of all, you will have to pass a test for the level of estrogens and testosterone. It is very important to determine how normal your hormonal background is. In addition, the doctor can appoint you a simple procedure that will help you to know the density of hair growth - phototrichogram.
Features of medical problems
Many girls are trying to find information on the topic: "Hair Loss in Women: Causes, Treatment with Medications."Selenium, which has proven itself in the fight against alopecia, is found in many medications, for example, "Cimetidine", "Minoxidil."Most drugs give excellent results with alopecia. In the case of seborrheic baldness, you just need to organize the proper hair care.
As for androgenic alopecia, then there is no way to do without medication. That is, a woman will need to take progesterone or estrogen, and also switch to weaker contraceptives. A cream with a corticosteroid content has been proven.
Naturally, you should not buy medicines yourself, as in this case the problem can worsen.
Modern methods of combating female alopecia
If you are not helped by baldness for women, then you have other options for treatment. For example, phytochemotherapy or cryomassage. Such a physiotherapeutic procedure, like ultraviolet radiation, can also have a positive effect.
The newest method of treatment is hair transplantation. That is, experts transfer living hair bulbs to the affected area, if, of course, their own necrosis. However, this procedure is characterized by soreness, as well as high cost. But its advantage is that you have a high probability of not being afraid of relapses.
If you are interested in the topic: "Hair loss in women: causes, treatment"( you can find the photo in the article), here you can read the recommendations on non-traditional elimination of the disease. So, you can help such recipes:
1. Burdock oil. It helps to strengthen hair and stimulates bulbs. You can buy such baldness remedies for women in the pharmacy, or you can prepare them yourself. To do this, you should pick fresh burdock leaves, chop them and pour a glass of vegetable oil. Only 75 grams of raw materials are enough. Then the mixture must be insisted for 24 hours, after which it should be boiled over a small fire for about 15 minutes. After the mass cools down, it should be filtered. Use the remedy for an hour before the alleged washing of the head.
2. Aloe juice. Compresses should be made from it. But keep in mind that the leaves should be taken from a bush, which is more than 3 years old. Squeezed juice should be moistened with a gauze napkin, applied to the scalp and wrapped with a film. In this condition you must stay at least half an hour. After this, rinse hair with warm water without using any shampoos. The procedure is repeated twice a day.
3. Onions and olive oil. This means of cooking is very simple. First, grate the onion on a small grater, so that it turns into a gruel. Then add 1 large spoon of oil to it. The resulting mixture should be rubbed into the skin for at least 15 minutes. Then wrap the head with a film and a towel( this will enhance the effect of massage).Compress should last at least 30 minutes. Then just wash your hair thoroughly with neutral shampoo. Use this mask once every three days for six months.
4. Decoction of birch buds. A large spoonful of raw material should be poured with 1 liter of liquid. Then put the mixture on a small fire. In order for it to boil, just a quarter of an hour is enough. After the liquid has cooled, it should be filtered. Rinse this broth hair after washing your head, and they will become stronger, more beautiful and silky.
If baldness is diagnosed in women, folk remedies can be of great help in dealing with the problem. However, it is best to implement certain preventive measures that will help you avoid the development of this pathology or reduce its consequences:
- Lead a lively lifestyle, eat well and give up harmful habits.
- Choose the right shampoo according to your hair type.
- Do not wash your hair too often. Do not use too hot water. It is better if the liquid is boiled and cooled to an acceptable temperature.
- Use a hairdryer, curling iron and hair straighteners as little as possible.
- If you like to change the color of curls, then buy natural paint.
- It's worth to give up the perm.
- For combing, use combs with natural bristles or combs with blunt teeth to avoid injury to the skin.
That's all the features of hair care and baldness treatment. Be healthy!